Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by Papa Bear »

koerperklaus wrote:
ray parry wrote:
koerperklaus wrote:
jespermygind wrote:great to see news from one of the most forward-thinking labels.....
yes!

boring and totally respectless to the real vinyl-collectors and lovers who had to fight or spend a lot of money for this true and rare gem!

fear of flying should better release new interesting stuff than to try to do fast money by rereleasing sum sought after discogs stuff- really poor and thumb down
perhaps you should check out their discogs. over 50+ releases since 2006 of which only 4 have been licensed. they are always releasing new music from new artists, so your comments are ridiculous.
but the point is: they are not releasing quality stuff!

its just catalogue 00boring, 00boring, 00boring, THEN 00GOLDEN-

mojuba for example is different. thomas is too rereleasing a lot- but quality! that is a big difference.

but anyway: in the end its all a matter of taste, like many dont like the "romanians" but many do it still.

good night, im outta here before someones gonna try to kill me because of all my ridiculouseness :* ciao tutti!
This. Remember the old saying? Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one, and they all stink. Which makes this whole argument a bit pointless. At the end of the day there will always be three categories of people:
a) People who welcome these represses,
b) People who don't welcome them, and
c) Breton, who is just an idle little troll that appears in every thread and just starts pouring sh*t on anyone whose opinion happens to be different than his own.
souat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by souat »

dont be mad on him.. every place needs a clown.. if u watch him from a different angle he is so funny.. -smurf try it..
Field
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Field »

souat wrote:dont be mad on him.. every place needs a clown.. if u watch him from a different angle he is so funny.. -smurf try it..
true story
just imagine he is being really really sarcastic (,

I remember on the topic of Schubaq & Verveine - Ness (Tardis 001)
breton wrote:
Igloobs wrote:also supported by VERA!
I'm so glad you said it. It changes everything. I was just thinking to myself, "this record sounds interesting, but does Vera support it"? I only buy records supported by Vera. I guess i have to buy it then.
:lol:

and then this happened some time later on the topic [HELLO021] Vera - Attachments Of The Past / Now Not No
breton wrote:But does Vera support this record though?
pffffffff i laughed so hard :lol: :lol:

--sorry for the off-topic
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

Papa Bear wrote:c) Breton, who is just an idle little troll that appears in every thread and just starts pouring sh*t on anyone whose opinion happens to be different than his own.
You might want to look up the definition of the word "troll", mate. I never troll*. All i do is call people out on their bullshit. Particularly the Romanian missionaries and members of The Whining Brigade.
And I respect other people's opinions (unlike you... easier to call a person with a different viewpoint a 'troll', innit?), it's just the bullshit that i can't put up with.

*my signature may seem trollish, but even it is more a reaction than a provocation.
Last edited by breton on Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

Represses are a win-win situation. Get over it. Artists gets exposure, label gets money, consumer gets the record. Of course jealous and selfish snobs, wont have that precious feeling:"god I feel so proud of myself, I have this old vinyl that sells on discogs for 200 €. And if see someone asking for an ID on a forum I wont tell them what it is :-flower " :)
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

blizt wrote:Represses are a win-win situation. Get over it. Artists gets exposure, label gets money, consumer gets the record. Of course jealous and selfish snobs, wont have that precious feeling:"god I feel so proud of myself, I have this old vinyl that sells on discogs for 200 €. And if see someone asking for an ID on a forum I wont tell them what it is :-flower " :)
Exactly. Now i can understand the frustration if somebody decided to repress a record that was originally marketed as 'ultra limited edition', 'never to be repressed', 'the sleeve is woven from the pubic hair of the producer' etc. That would've been a fraud.
But the records in question have never been marketed as such. And they're only rare because they were released a lifetime ago and nobody bothered to repress them ever since.

ps. Owning them doesn't make you special.
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus »

breton wrote:
blizt wrote:Represses are a win-win situation. Get over it. Artists gets exposure, label gets money, consumer gets the record. Of course jealous and selfish snobs, wont have that precious feeling:"god I feel so proud of myself, I have this old vinyl that sells on discogs for 200 €. And if see someone asking for an ID on a forum I wont tell them what it is :-flower " :)
Exactly. Now i can understand the frustration if somebody decided to repress a record that was originally marketed as 'ultra limited edition', 'never to be repressed', 'the sleeve is woven from the pubic hair of the producer' etc. That would've been a fraud.
But the records in question have never been marketed as such. And they're only rare because they were released a lifetime ago and nobody bothered to repress them ever since.

your opinion is truly amazing, the sharpness of your words is only crossed by your cleverness and deep knowledge of life and music of course- you seem to be a samurai of good taste -wow: YOU ARE AWESOME! haha

and i am happy that i at least think i could recognize that -smurf thank you dear!
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

breton wrote:
true words!