Ricardo Villalobos Live @ Sunwaves Festival,Mamaia (Romania)

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Ricardo Villalobos Live @ Sunwaves Festival,Mamaia (Roma

Post by Vito »

That paxahau mix isnt great either...i think the best mix for me is the hrxxl mix that is pure genius!!!!
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

I have kind of noticed over the past year that he seems kind of uninterested in his dj sets. Maybe because he has been playing for so long and he is getting kinda fed up.. I also seen an interview were he said that the 'hype' around him is pretty annoying. Even before he puts a record on everyone is going crazy so this same reaction everytime could also be part of the boredom. I think he is more focused and exited about projects such as E.C.M and other more experimental projects Maybe he should take a little break from djing so he gets some of the energy and passion back. Though also maybe im wrong about the above but its just what I have noticed. I have seen him many times and I have never seen him play a bad set but he definetely plays better in some clubs over others so maybe you have to catch him in the right enviroment. I have had some special nights earing him play and for this he will always be one of my favourite djs.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

grace anxiety wrote:I think he is more focused and exited about projects such as E.C.M and other more experimental projects Maybe he should take a little break from djing so he gets some of the energy and passion back.
i think so too.. on the other hand i believe he makes a fortune with spinning these days..