California Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bill

- open
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

I own a vaporizer. It's heaven!

I started out with a cheap one, but you get what you pay for. the temperature was way to high and not adjustable. So no vapor but smoke instead and that's what you dont want.
Now I have the Arizer V Tower with adjustable temperature. I keep mine between 190 en 220. 190 for a chill high, 220 for being stoned.

And what John said, it will save your longs. I even would take it a step further by saying it is saving my mind aswell. When I smoke a normal joint (or more) the next day im dead in the head, but with a vaporizer im fresher.
you are what you tweed
Emote Music
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Emote Music »

S.D.L wrote:I own a vaporizer. It's heaven!

I started out with a cheap one, but you get what you pay for. the temperature was way to high and not adjustable. So no vapor but smoke instead and that's what you dont want.
Now I have the Arizer V Tower with adjustable temperature. I keep mine between 190 en 220. 190 for a chill high, 220 for being stoned.

And what John said, it will save your longs. I even would take it a step further by saying it is saving my mind aswell. When I smoke a normal joint (or more) the next day im dead in the head, but with a vaporizer im fresher.
I use a vaporizer as well. Mine is called the "Silver Surfer" and I have been very pleased with it. http://silversurfervap.com/index.php

As John and others have stated, it really saves your lungs. I can tell a noticeable difference after using a vaporizer for a year now.

That being said, I still enjoy the standard smoking methods as well. :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

::BLM:: wrote:Which one did you buy? I smoke a lot of bongs, but I find that uses a lot of my weed up straight away.

http://www.vaporizergiant.com/easyvape-vaporizer.html

they are charging $50 more for the colored ones.....

but this more or less the the type I got for $100
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

i love weed but hate smoking. should i get a vaporizer?

i'm really into hash cake but it's a lot of effort just to get stoned.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

i don't know if vaporisers give you an even distribution of all the chemicals that weed has to offer. They give you a higher concentration of THC but you miss out on some or all of the cannabinoids.

smoke bowls or use a pipe if you don't like smoking IMO.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

you get high from the oil that is extracted from the plant. when you light a joint you instantly burn everything, including the paper, which creates toxins that don't get you high and you inhale them. If you have a keef box or a keef grinder, you can still collect the crystals and put them into vaporizer load ... thus not wasting a thing.. if you don't use one, your inhaling 95% of sh!t that doesn't get you high and your wasting your money : period.

imo: bottom line: it's the only way it should be done. once you use one you'll understand and never think twice about it.

p.s. either you're a smoker or your not. If you are : get the proper tools and live a healthier life.

:!:
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

oblioblioblio wrote:i don't know if vaporisers give you an even distribution of all the chemicals that weed has to offer. They give you a higher concentration of THC but you miss out on some or all of the cannabinoids.

smoke bowls or use a pipe if you don't like smoking IMO.
This is partially true. THC vaporizes at a lower temperature than CBD. Maybe even up to 100 degrees F difference. I don't know if vaporizers get hot enough to vaporize CBD, actually. Somewhere around 210C!
Emote Music
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Emote Music »

john clees wrote:you get high from the oil that is extracted from the plant. when you light a joint you instantly burn everything, including the paper, which creates toxins that don't get you high and you inhale them. If you have a keef box or a keef grinder, you can still collect the crystals and put them into vaporizer load ... thus not wasting a thing.. if you don't use one, your inhaling 95% of sh!t that doesn't get you high and your wasting your money : period.

imo: bottom line: it's the only way it should be done. once you use one you'll understand and never think twice about it.

p.s. either you're a smoker or your not. If you are : get the proper tools and live a healthier life.

:!:
I'm buying you a beer - no make that multiple beers if we ever meet up, John! Well said!

You're in Michigan, right? I'll buy you some Bells 25th Anniversary beer then! I love Bells, but unfortunately, they don't distribute to Colorado.