mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

::BLM:: wrote:Image
or start moving a few kg's of cocaine per week...
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

::BLM:: wrote:She works yeah, she works as a midwife. My income from being a waiter is about 30k a year though, so if I stopped I would really miss that extra money. Our jobs have sporadic hours as well, which is why she wants me to quit. I look after my daughter from the time she wakes up, till my gf gets home. I then go to work and my gf takes over. It’s a normal life, but we don’t get to see each other, so she thinks I should quit. I spend a lot of money you see on my extra activities and I like earning money. Unfortunately I am quite money driven, which is the reason I won’t quit my job. Anyway I didn't meant to turn this into some personal rant, I just understood what Anu was saying as I have to work in a job I really hate just to buy records. I find it crazy that people spend their entire life in a job they hate, just to live. I'm sure this is not what life is about.
but for 30k a year! thats an amazing salary for a waiter. what about just doing half part time? that way your gf gets to see you and you get maybe 15k a year for your extras.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

tone-def wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:She works yeah, she works as a midwife. My income from being a waiter is about 30k a year though, so if I stopped I would really miss that extra money. Our jobs have sporadic hours as well, which is why she wants me to quit. I look after my daughter from the time she wakes up, till my gf gets home. I then go to work and my gf takes over. It’s a normal life, but we don’t get to see each other, so she thinks I should quit. I spend a lot of money you see on my extra activities and I like earning money. Unfortunately I am quite money driven, which is the reason I won’t quit my job. Anyway I didn't meant to turn this into some personal rant, I just understood what Anu was saying as I have to work in a job I really hate just to buy records. I find it crazy that people spend their entire life in a job they hate, just to live. I'm sure this is not what life is about.
but for 30k a year! thats an amazing salary for a waiter. what about just doing half part time? that way your gf gets to see you and you get maybe 15k a year for your extras.
x2
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Been trying to go part time for about 3 months now, but they keep on putting it back. One excuse after another....They said to me the end of the month for sure so we shall see.
simonb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by simonb »

I'm in the UK and I've not noticed much of a change in the last decade or so on Juno... £5-6 for UK releases and £8 for imports. There was one point a couple of years ago when a worrying amount were going up to £9 but that's mostly OK now.

Chemical is a bit cheaper but I often find the records aren't as good quality - pops, warping, etc. Although I've seen as much as £4 difference between the sites...

The thing about it being a rich kids' game is fairly accurate. I almost stopped buying vinyl when I was at university, only started buying a decent amount again now that I've got a fairly well-paid (for my age and situation anyway) job.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I just buy digital because I can't afford vinyl anymore on my salary. 30K in pounds?) for a waiter... I should move to the UK. Starting to see why uk dj's ask these enormous fees :lol:
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

I just buy digital because I can't afford vinyl anymore on my salary.
I cant afford CDJ's but i can afford 50\60 on music each month.