Where do you produce?

- ask away
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Yeah I'm in London too, but I have a 3 bedroom flat so I'm lucky to have my own space to make music in. Thing is if I were my GF I would get pretty pissed off I think. Sometimes when I need to do a remix I might be playing music for 7 hours straight so its bound to annoy the person living in the house with you. I remember when I lived with 2 other producers it was really frustrating. There was noise everyday and you couldnt relax, so I can see where my other half is coming from.
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

3 bed flat!!! :D

At the moment we are both close to the place with work plus our rent is very good (I think?!) for a 1bed/flat between mornington crescent and regent park. 950ppm.

We had a discussion coz I'll be more flexible with the start of 2011 but we think that it will be hard to find something (2bed/flat) a bit Norther in Camden without adding a lot in the price.
XIII NRV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by XIII NRV »

::BLM:: wrote:So it's not just me then who has a moaning gf when it comes to music.

Mmmm that's for sure...she even makes me feel stupid playing the same

loop over and over...since I'm in a small flat, (30m2) and it's one

"big"(as big as 30m2 can get...:-/) open space...so when she watches tv,

it's just NOT possible..:p

big up to all you buddies out there :)
:::::::::boom tchak boom boom tchak:::::::::::

http://soundcloud.com/richard-hautin
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Daemonix wrote:3 bed flat!!! :D

At the moment we are both close to the place with work plus our rent is very good (I think?!) for a 1bed/flat between mornington crescent and regent park. 950ppm.

We had a discussion coz I'll be more flexible with the start of 2011 but we think that it will be hard to find something (2bed/flat) a bit Norther in Camden without adding a lot in the price.
My 3 bed is costing me £1500pcm. It's expensive, but I spend loads of time at home so need the space. Yeah you're going to struggle to find a place for that price. 2 beds normally are around 1100pcm in North. I found a place in Finsbry Park though for 1000 with 2 beds and a garden when I was looking.
steevio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by steevio »

move to wales, and stop getting bitchslapped guys.

huge 4 bedroomed house in its own grounds including, make as much noise as you want, phaesant alarm clock, all the bills including electric, water rates, council tax, heating, everything £500 pcm the lot, 4 of you could live here for £125 per month each all in.
thats not an invite btw :)

also proper techno totty required :D
Last edited by steevio on Sat May 15, 2010 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raddler
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Raddler »

Stevio you're back!!
Daemonix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Daemonix »

steevio wrote:move to wales, and stop getting bitchslapped guys.

huge 4 bedroomed house in its own grounds including, make as much noise as you want, phaesant alarm clock, all the bills including electric, water rates, council tax, heating, everything £500 the lot, 4 of you could live here for £125 each all in.
thats not an invite btw :)

also proper techno totty required :D
Ill give you 1000 to move in you studio :D :D
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Daemonix wrote:3 bed flat!!! :D

maybe not in Camden but there are 2 bedroom flats for cheaper than what you pay now in areas like Tottenham.