[Quagmire LTD 06 - 3x12"] Ion Ludwig - Free K. Loudwigg

- wax
Nordin
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Nordin »

jjhenao wrote:Early June or July???? waiting for it!
+1
Igloobs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Igloobs »

+1 too :D
Igloobs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Igloobs »

+1 too :D
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

I'll be back to vinyl very soon, and it would be a really great pleasure to get this album as a symbol of new birth. (as my love for techno was powered again thanks to Q Of Munich 3 years ago, already... :) )
Mical Rhebess
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mical Rhebess »

I got my hands on one of this very special hand made packages!
An outstanding album!!
ion ludwig
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ion ludwig »

thank you all for your patience:

'Doubt, in the Beginning God Created the Heaven and the Earth,'

With the release of ' Free K. Loudwiggle ' the accumulation of impressions from over the last 2 years has ended. The musical production took about 21 months working in Berlin and The Circle. During the productionperiod my technical tools and instruments enormously developed making it a very inspiring time to create and arrange rythmics and harmonies.
At a dark night in Autumn 2009 I decided to move back from Berlin to The Circle. Back around Christmas 2009 the quiet wintermonths took over and re-created the studio in the Circle where I was able to sitdown and mixdown the tracks I created over the last 21 months in Berlin.

For the first time I decided to give this particular album the unique touch by handmaking all the artwork. Every single record has been handstamped both sides, the covers manually printed and put together. All 200 pieces are different and have their own singular identity. Now, at the end of June 2010 I can present this big collection of expressions. Quagmire LTD is a small platform to release this debutalbum. Limited to 200 pieces of Triplepack 12'' including 13 mixes.

Finally, This album would never been created without the reflection and interaction, support and love of family and friends all over the globe.
(in random order)

Club der Visionaere - Andreas Werner - Gregor & Alex Krämer - David Koch - Fabian - Franky & Julia & Rosa - Michael Rhebergen - Jacco Jansen - Martine Heijnen - Jesper Heethaar - Jean Patrice - Thomas Azier - Sander Op Den Dries & Studio Wonder - Ernesto Ferreyra - William Kouam Djoko - Boris Werner - Lauhaus - Ferdi Hemeltjen - Rene Summelink - Camiel le Rutte - Emanuelle Giannini - An Reich & Patrick Ense - Egidius van Aarnhem - Bob & Gabor - Guido Schneider - Thomas Franzmann - Schraub und Dreh - Schneiders Buro - Olli & Maggi - Mark Henning - Daniel Ramm - Patrick Tessendorf - Sara Abassi - Tom Pieterse - Tim Woestenenk - Josephina de Val - Werner Ludwig - Nine & Eefje - Rutger Hoedemakers - Record Industry and everybody who gave me inspiration by believe.

Love
K. Loudwiggle

Mastering by Pheek - Montreal
Vinylcutting and production by Record Industry - Haarlem
Artworkdeveloping by Sander at Studio Wonder - Deventer
Coverprinting by Knust - Nijmegen
Distribution by Intergroove - Frankfurt

OUT on 30th june 2010

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

Will definitly buy, absolutely no doubt.. :D
ploki
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ploki »

The end of July will be release!
deep.thru.soundsystem