PLEASE DO NOT SUPPORT THIS WANNABE!

- open
hernangrau
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by hernangrau »

nihad wrote:yeah I looked into it and didn't really know how widespread this was ... oh my ... the good thing is that I don't feel alone in this case anymore :)

unfortunately, the only way to somewhat protect the work seams to be to release on big labels that can take the fight ...
yep, and i hope when you're saying bigger labels your think of sony bmg - warner - etc.
Because the cost of making a trial is expansive,,, imagine in another country. I think trials only could be worth if you're david guetta or somethink like that hehe
Kiani
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Kiani »

Make a 'special vocal mix' for a next ep with a spoken word line over it talking about the fact this Luciano Pardini guy totally stole your tune

I'm thinking 2 old chicks talking about the track and saying "Isn't this that track that guy stole from Marco Brugattu and Paul Cart?"...."What's the name of the thief again?"....I believe it's Ricardo Pirdona or something"..."No, No, not Ricardo, Luciano...."..."Luciano Pir...Par...Pardini, yeah that's it, Luciano Pardini"..."Well, never heard of the guy....":)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

it would be interesting to see the original files from both producers
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

patrick bateman wrote:it would be interesting to see the original files from both producers
+1
LouisVee
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by LouisVee »

So, why dont you steal his tracks and make a track with his loops.
Ps. Dont buy his tracks, download it illegaly.

(-) (-)
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

zentex wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:it would be interesting to see the original files from both producers
+1
+1

The answer from Luciano was not exactly an answer you would get from somebody who was a victim in this case.
manzatour
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by manzatour »

LouisVee wrote:So, why dont you steal his tracks and make a track with his loops.
Ps. Dont buy his tracks, download it illegaly.

(-) (-)
steal "his" track???
whäääääääääääääääääääääää (-)
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

i think a good thing to do to prove your the creator of a track is to post your unmastered track to yourself with recorded delivery before it gets released as proof, i know a few people that do that.

anyway, would be interesting to hear the original samples posted.