EVEN Hawtin struggles to get into Berghain!!

- open
SLICES
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SLICES »

Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

We would have thought that after all these years, Hawtin might be able to spell the club’s name, but then again, we also thought he would never be ejected.
hahaha
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

i don't give a sh!t who you are...

you're in a club and you start acting like a jackass and breaking sh!t, you get thrown out. check your ego at the door.
doctor, doctor, this city's sick
a tired, tired heart, such shakey lips

http://soundcloud.com/cloutier
bum-tak
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bum-tak »

i think that sends out a good message:"no matter how ubercoolisch you are, you get treated like everyone else" and in this context their door policy also makes sense.

i think that this is the only possibility for them to keep things as they are. they dont want to become a techno-tourist-attraction and IMO they're doing pretty well in "protecting their "thing""
very bomb ep congrats @ all
dav.id
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dav.id »

bum-tak wrote: i think that this is the only possibility for them to keep things as they are. they dont want to become a techno-tourist-attraction and IMO they're doing pretty well in "protecting their "thing""
+1
and I'm gratefull when they let me in and share some funny time.
tabula rasa
Narcisse2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Narcisse2 »

bum-tak wrote:i think that sends out a good message:"no matter how ubercoolisch you are, you get treated like everyone else" and in this context their door policy also makes sense.

i think that this is the only possibility for them to keep things as they are. they dont want to become a techno-tourist-attraction and IMO they're doing pretty well in "protecting their "thing""
agreed. The door policy is hardcore, and I'm ok with that because it works. What they have is unique.

I'm sad to say so, but many of people here sound like bitter old men who got turned by women one too many times...
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

yeah they are all jealous and sh!t !
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

Narcisse2 wrote: I'm sad to say so, but many of people here sound like bitter old men who got turned by women one too many times...
yes, rejection affects people in funny ways.