most embarrasing moment...

- open
volum
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by volum »

Ok, this happened to me last year. First day at work, went to the restroom to take a sh!t and when I finished the job I realized that there was no toilet paper, so I had to stick my head out the door with pants down and scream for help.
That was a really bad situation :oops:

maybe that's why I only worked there for 4 months. lol
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

Embarassing church stories hey?

I was about 11 or 12 and was stuck in sunday school in a room at the back of our local church. Mass was on, it was a big church maybe 4-500 people. My friend and I finished the sunday school thing. We were supposed to go and sit with our families for the rest of the mass.

But instead we decide to create some mischief, so we went exploring and found out how to get into the roof of the church. We're climbing around inside the roof of this church and then I slipped off the beam and put my foot through the plaster. So everyone in church sees this foot sticking throught the ceiling.

So when we got down out of the roof I was met by a rather angry priest and a few other church people. I was made to apologise in front of the whole church, and my parents had to pay for the hole to be fixed.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i'm rather famous in churches... didn't know that. :mrgreen:
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

i could go on about embarassing stories concerning my father. hes a reall asshole and thats why i havent spoken to him in 3 years. next thread, "WHY WE HATE OUR PARENTS" (i love my mom). hmmm... wow.... ill shut up sorry.
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

Let's not go down that path. Sounds like you need some of my:

harass
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harass »

PatStormont wrote:OK, so this one happened when I was 16. Probably the first time I got drunk. I was staying at this girl's house, so she takes me in and introduces me to her parents. Right on que I vomit all over the coffee table in front of them. I can't remember any of it. I woke up the next day wondering why everyone was pissed at me.
haha pat you trash bag, i would've never knew
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

some classic stories right there... i've got quite a few but some are way to ridiculous to be sharing on the internet.. especially when I can't hide behind an alias or some wacky interweb name..

I think it was around the time I was in 7th or 8th grade, and the Harlem Globetrotters came to town.. and I took my girlfriend at the time to go to the show. It was a very big deal here because it was one of the first times they performed in the middle east, and the place was rammed with people.. The show took place at the Al Wahda sporting club.. the court is surrounded by a glass fence (hard to explain. but there are little handles every few meters where u can get out of the court and into the stands.. So as we were sitting there, I decided to be a gentlemen and go get us a drink... they let the kids (us) sit inside the fence, closer to the players on the court.. so picture this.. on one side of the court is a wall.. so all the fans are on the other side.. so as I get up to get the drinks. I smack myself on the glass in front of everyone in the place.. and I remember thinking.. I might as well start looking for another gf from now, cuz I mustve looked like quite the fool.. I defo felt like one...
PatStormont
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by PatStormont »

Shadi Megallaa wrote:some classic stories right there... i've got quite a few but some are way to ridiculous to be sharing on the internet.. especially when I can't hide behind an alias or some wacky interweb name..
Yeah, alias should've thought of that.

These aren't my really embarrassing stories. I'll keep them to myself.