Michael Jackson Dies!

- open
Van Hagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Van Hagen »

R.I.P. loved the Jackson 5 B-sides for aometimes bringing some obscure block party funk to the table. And, of course, the albums with QJ on production were groundbreaking... sad :-(
basta
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by basta »

roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

the black and white album was the first piece of music i've experienced ever.. great musician.. too sad how it ended.. :/
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

miroslav wrote:Who knows it Michael Jackson was a pedophile or not... The jury couldn't convict him, and that mother of the family who accused him has a history of some shady behavior (look up what she accused some security guards of at J.C. Penney store after she was caught there for shoplifting). So I don't know...
agree....he was a big musician....rip :cry:
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

before the insanity there was music.
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

miroslav wrote:Who knows it Michael Jackson was a pedophile or not... The jury couldn't convict him, and that mother of the family who accused him has a history of some shady behavior (look up what she accused some security guards of at J.C. Penney store after she was caught there for shoplifting). So I don't know...

All I know is that musically, he meant something to the world. I wasn't a follower of his music, but I think his early Jackson Five stuff especially is timeless and classic. rest in peace.
Money, and much of it..

A great artist, A bad person.. r.i.p
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

the Thriller album changed my childhood and i still listen to it
it's a milestone

i still feel quite upset about this... sh!t
miniKAT
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miniKAT »

Heres a Fact:

In every prison in New York state every inmate has to take an alcohol and substance abuse program called ASAT. On the first day of the program u have to take out ur picture ID card and just sit and stare at it while the counselor plays Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror"....and reflect, so to speak. Tears are shed even by the biggest and baddest....

So I heard...

I first heard Michael Jackson in 86 or 87 growing up in Russia. Of course MJ tapes were not easy to come by. My cousin that lived in another city somehow got one and played it for me while I recorded it on the other end of the telephone. Didnt quite come out right.

RIP