red bull banned in some european countries?

- open
reddie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by reddie »

fisherman is the shot to drink in Copenhagen.
ended up drinking in a club called 'rosie mcgee's' with a mate, and all I got was a really really drunk afterwards. that stuff if you take it without control makes you feel you wanna die.
mixing red bull and vodka is the worst choice for a drink though, both hazard for the blood pressure. vodka slows heart beat, red bull fastens, so you end up having contra effect.
sheet1
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sheet1 »

i start my day with 4 redbulls
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

reddie wrote:fisherman is the shot to drink in Copenhagen.
ended up drinking in a club called 'rosie mcgee's' with a mate, and all I got was a really really drunk afterwards. that stuff if you take it without control makes you feel you wanna die.
mixing red bull and vodka is the worst choice for a drink though, both hazard for the blood pressure. vodka slows heart beat, red bull fastens, so you end up having contra effect.
Rosie Mcgee's is not a club.
It's tourist disco trap of a hell.
What the hell were you doing in there?
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

Phase Ghost wrote:I prefer coffee....the original energy drink.
those energy drinks taste like batter acid with saccharine. give me some gd coffee anyday over these distilled goat urine infusions
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

bring me coffee or tea.
reddie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by reddie »

patrick bateman wrote:
reddie wrote:fisherman is the shot to drink in Copenhagen.
Rosie Mcgee's is not a club.
It's tourist disco trap of a hell.
What the hell were you doing in there?
I noticed that, yeah. But it wasn't on me to choose, it was my first time to visit lovely denmark. haha, that night there was this punk/rock band playing and they were really nice actualy. The terible part was when they had a pause and music played by the dj was awful, lady gaga. Never got back there again though.
I had two amazing nights in Copenhagen party wise. Onur Ozer and Martinez at Vega and Autechre at Koncerthuset, fantastic experience. Hardly wait for another visit, this time in summer season.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

here in austria it's incredibly popular.. most of the people even use it as a soft drink.. but here in vienna we're coffee junkies anyway.. 7 coffees a day is standard..

i've been drinking pure redbull aswell as redbull mixed with alcoholic drinks since i was 12.. never hand any negative issues what so ever..

and actually i think it's not a lot stronger than a strong coffee.. anyway the kids nowadays use the red bull shots.. these small things push you ridiculously strong =)

but the strongest energy drink out there is red bull cola

if i drink one of those big cups i can't sleep for the next 5 hours no matter how long i was up before.. it contains cola nut, i believe because i'haven't drank anything with cola nut in it i'm sensitive in this regard..
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

your moms a cola nut