heavy metal...

- open
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

Heavy metal and punk are the only music styles I can't stand.

But I want to change that.

As I like some ambiant and atmospheric black metal sometimes, have you got a heavy metal band (or even punk band) to propose for me? :)
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

His Hero Is Gone. hardcore, trash and death put together in a raw-sounding way. 100% attitude. I like.
miro pajic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by miro pajic »

i like (and used to be a HUGE) death/thrash metal etc fan. also hip hop 15 years ago. also i love beatles etc etc etc. it's like being a different person for each type of music. love one thing with one personality and love the other while transforming into the other guy. same with movies etc. i love hard movies but also enjoy spongebob alot!

:shock:
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

I just can say as a Metal (Mostly Black & Heavy) Freak , that Danzig is bad ass! saw them live once
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
MANIKCHILE
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MANIKCHILE »

saw Danzig in Chile sa few years ago, great night!

Some bands I would reccomend:
TOOL
White Zombie
RATM
Pantera
FNM
Mr Bungle
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Dragonsand wrote:Heavy metal and punk are the only music styles I can't stand.

But I want to change that.

As I like some ambiant and atmospheric black metal sometimes, have you got a heavy metal band (or even punk band) to propose for me? :)
metal: sepultura (pre Roots album is good trash/death metal), metallica (pre metallica album aka black album), slayer, pantera, and many more.

punk: pennywise, snuff, rancid, bad religion, descendents, nofx, good riddance, etc.

as for punk there are actually a lot of the bands signed on both fatwreck and epitaph are quite good, and there are also a lot of good "less commercial" bands as well.
FVF Records
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by FVF Records »

Metallica's Master of Puppets is one of my personal favourites, Battery gets me going everytime :)
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

well......

here are my favs ..... 8)

first is amorphis........ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvmqebvuVfQ ...... grrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaattttttttttt 8)

also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrNH94dP0DI moonspell was my fav.... still i love that video............... (-)