Plastikman - Nostalgik 3 (Minus-3)

- wax
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

patrick bateman wrote:
Celltek wrote:Panicattack remix by Guido Schneider?????

Its actually being released after 2 years!! I cant believe it.. :D

Well will get this one for sure!

The remix actually being released is an updated/new edit of the remix that some have had for a long time...
Ahh that explains.. Heard it on beatport and it sounded different than I heard it before, but I was just blaming it on my speakers then :D

I actually don't like this edit as much as his first one, will that ever be released? :(
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

Rich wrote:I don't think it was such a dumb question. People want to hear the tunes and get to know them a bit before they are released. It's all part of the hype! Anyone who is going to DJ with the tracks, or is even a serious audiophile would buy them from Beatport anyway. A crappy 192kbps rip is no comparison to a tidy 320kbps mp3 from beatport. I often download from Soulseek, then end up buying the better tracks from Beatport etc just to have a good copy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who operates like that.
same for me but i usually buy .wav instead of 320 kbps mp3. guess if i'm spending the money on a digital file instead of a vinyl record, i'd rather do it well.
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

guido is amazing
Klayman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Klayman »

tettezak wrote: I actually don't like this edit as much as his first one, will that ever be released? :(
+1 :( :(
sh!t happens when you party naked
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

nice remix , felt surprised, dubfire's one is really good.