Amnesia & DC-10 closed for the next 2 months

- open
SuRGe
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by SuRGe »

whatever wrote:http://www.ibiza-voice.com/news/news.ph ... 48#comment

:shock: outrageos

the touristic ibiza is all about clubbing. the authorities are dumb, or what?
Well, I agree partially with you. There's people that jumps off from a plane, stays high (sometimes stupidly high) for three days and then boards the plane back. Same clothes, no sleep, no food... No wonder there's people that die... It's not very weird that the authorities want to project another kind of tourism. As long as I'm concerned, they're not closing the clubs, they just won't alow clubs to stay open in the morning. Anyway, I was reading an article in El Pais (one of the major spanish papers) and the owners of the clubs are planning to move the parties to the afternoon. Also, if you know what's going on in the island, you'll know where to find a private party... The party won't end... I think that what they're trying to do is to get rid of this kind of people that parties as if that was the last day of their lifes...
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

SuRGe wrote:get rid of this kind of people that parties as if that was the last day of their lifes...
no matter where you go..... their will (always) be crack heads that ruin the vibe/energy....

how you get around that is what's most important...

:)
Mitchy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mitchy »

Whoever said about being able to drink tapwater in Spain, aye you can if you're not British. Our water is a lot different from yours, you have a higher mineral content that our bodies just can't deal with, and results in the shits for the duration of said holiday if you drink it LOL.

Can't believe people in this thread were justifying paying lots of money in clubs, esp in Ibiza for water.

Last year I payed 24 euroes for 3 300ml bottles in Space, and wasn't even allowed the lid, (cos if you spill some you have to buy more basically...)

Its not fucking right in the slightest, and its not about business, its fucking right wing distortion. And they wonder about why people die. Drink a pint of water an hour in a club, say 5 nights in a week, and you end up spending 280 euros, just to be on the 'sensible' side in overheated, overcrowded (amazing) clubs.

Its not about affording it, water falls from the sky. I could spend less on my flight than on water easily...........
Mitchy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mitchy »

Oh aye, and I got free water on the plane the last 6 years anyways.
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

Mitchy wrote:and wasn't even allowed the lid, (cos if you spill some you have to buy more basically...)
We ended up taking our own lids from other bottles into the club hid in our shoes. :D
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

Mitchy wrote:Whoever said about being able to drink tapwater in Spain, aye you can if you're not British. Our water is a lot different from yours, you have a higher mineral content that our bodies just can't deal with, and results in the shits for the duration of said holiday if you drink it LOL.

Can't believe people in this thread were justifying paying lots of money in clubs, esp in Ibiza for water.

Last year I payed 24 euroes for 3 300ml bottles in Space, and wasn't even allowed the lid, (cos if you spill some you have to buy more basically...)

Its not fucking right in the slightest, and its not about business, its fucking right wing distortion. And they wonder about why people die. Drink a pint of water an hour in a club, say 5 nights in a week, and you end up spending 280 euros, just to be on the 'sensible' side in overheated, overcrowded (amazing) clubs.

Its not about affording it, water falls from the sky. I could spend less on my flight than on water easily...........
Mate, quite frankly that is f-ing ridiculous. It's a bloody miracle there ain't more lads dying every year. Then again do we really hear about them all?

I complain about having to buy a bottle in Fabric for £2 that can be refilled all night! These proces just take the biscuit.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Marcus Stork wrote:The water in Spain taste like sht so even if its drinkable i wount drink it.
Well that depends on the region...
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

Well not every country has the same rules. If you are used to get the water for free in UK clubs, fine, but don't expect to have the same in a different country... :?