Anti Drug Campaign

- open
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

bahaaaaaaa stupid video! and do not even see it hard i think a have seen worst things that really can open your eyes this just looks like marketing!
drugs are for use but some people should not try them!
drugs are free to use but they are not for everyone.
VitorMunhoz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by VitorMunhoz »

Drugs allways existed and allways will... You have to give people information so they can take their on choices.
Here, In Brazil, Traumatizing people is all people do about drugs... Belive me - IT DOES NOT WORK. We have been traumatizing and humiliating people for many years... the result? We are top consumers. :roll:
deutssa
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by deutssa »

u can't help a man with that problem if he don't want to be helped.. it's he's decision in a way or another .. this is a free world and we can do everything we want to do :)
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

nice idea for a ad. thumbs up.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

VitorMunhoz wrote:Drugs allways existed and allways will... You have to give people information so they can take their on choices.
Here, In Brazil, Traumatizing people is all people do about drugs... Belive me - IT DOES NOT WORK. We have been traumatizing and humiliating people for many years... the result? We are top consumers. :roll:
well what you are telling must be true...brasil and usa are top cocaine consumers in the world, in southamerica is where you can get the lowset prices for cocaine, so why u.s is top consumer and colombia, peru, (brazil) and bolivia are not if there we can get cocaine so easy and cheap?
Wagamuffin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Wagamuffin »

a) prescription sleeping pills (such as tamazepan in before year 2000) kill 6 times as many people in the UK as cocaine (don't know what it is for other countries)

b) these kinds of ads create a very rigid image in young people's heads, and when they find friends who do take coke and claim to feel fine they end up hurting themselves even more by not having any source of information they feel they can trust. (I know personal cases of this)

ps: never taken cocaine and probably never will
VitorMunhoz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by VitorMunhoz »

b) these kinds of ads create a very rigid image in young people's heads, and when they find friends who do take coke and claim to feel fine they end up hurting themselves even more by not having any source of information they feel they can trust. (I know personal cases of this)
TRUE
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

well i have found something more realistic and also is very funny!

check it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baBgLLhl0gc