Berlin

- open
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

::BLM:: wrote: I heard that bar 25 is hard to get into! any truth in this?
Unfortunately yes. There's absolutely no creteria on who they let in and who stays out. Even worse than P-Bar/Berghain. I actually never had trouble at Bar 25 but I heard some really stupid stories about it...
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

wih, im going mid-june. partying and making love and walking around berlin again. wohoo :P
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

Red Kite wrote:
::BLM:: wrote: I heard that bar 25 is hard to get into! any truth in this?
Unfortunately yes. There's absolutely no creteria on who they let in and who stays out. Even worse than P-Bar/Berghain. I actually never had trouble at Bar 25 but I heard some really stupid stories about it...
Understand that there are very few summer options (and relatively small ones at that) for a party scene that wants to be outdoors and party in the summer.

Look up wir sind park for large open air underground stuff.
freeeeeee
Cotumo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Cotumo »

Watergate is :?

@Der geile Ami, the wsps are too big already. Please edit your comment and send a personal message, okay?
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

Cotumo wrote:Watergate is :?

@Der geile Ami, the wsps are too big already. Please edit your comment and send a personal message, okay?
oh come on, the location always changes. its no different than saying to look up beatstreet a few years ago. Artists were saying to look up that party in interviews and it never got overrun. WSPs are too big because they are free and outdoors.
freeeeeee
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

wsps? whats that stand for?

I understand what your saying though, in the uk we have secret sunday partys, which are always packed. Kind of gettings annoying when one cant get in because everyone else has found out about it. Still its not the end of the world and i plan to have as much fun as one can have in berlin. Looks like ill be going to watergate, then onto some afterpartys if there are any!!
underl_ne
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by underl_ne »

what would your parents say BLM!?

all this talk of berlin and parties when you are barely old enough to get in!
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

::BLM:: wrote:
I understand what your saying though, in the uk we have secret sunday partys, which are always packed. Kind of gettings annoying when one cant get in because everyone else has found out about it.

, then onto some afterpartys if there are any!!
1.wanna hide the parties in berlin toooo????secret sundays r nothing but but secret for me...walk in shoreditch for 30min u find it.

2.u doubt there r afterparties in berlin?but i guess this doubt comes from the london scene...but we do nice house afterparties in kitchens with 40ppl jumping for 20hrs..but thats another story....

u get so thoughtful about the most simple and fun thing in the world....party...relaaaaaax!