[SKULL007] Shackleton - Blood on my Hands (Villalobos)

- wax
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

Release Date - 30 April 2007
alexh
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by alexh »

maybe a villalobos remix of skream sooner...definitely open minded guy...
perik
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by perik »

great stuff!!!
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

if this would have been a white label maybe i wouldn't have bought it as i don't know when i'll have the chance to play it (VERY drugged out) but the artwork is very nice.
people that do want to mix it will have to buy two copies even, since it's too long for a 12" they had to put half of the track on the b-side.. :)
uebl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by uebl »

fader wrote:if this would have been a white label maybe i wouldn't have bought it as i don't know when i'll have the chance to play it (VERY drugged out) but the artwork is very nice.
people that do want to mix it will have to buy two copies even, since it's too long for a 12" they had to put half of the track on the b-side.. :)
i bought one copy, if i'd like to mix it in the whole length i'd play the a-side, use some sort of fitting tool and mix the b-side, should be easily done, huh? ;)
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

amazing mix!!
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

uebl wrote:
fader wrote: people that do want to mix it will have to buy two copies even, since it's too long for a 12" they had to put half of the track on the b-side.. :)
i bought one copy, if i'd like to mix it in the whole length i'd play the a-side, use some sort of fitting tool and mix the b-side, should be easily done, huh? ;)
sure! but i just got my second copy for free from Skull Disco Marketing Department for saying this
:mrgreen:
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

i think this is how a ripperton remix of james holdens version of darkest star would sound like.