amphetax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by amphetax »

shuffless wrote:hhhaaa ' ....

true ... true ...

:wink:

thanks for your mail.
Not even Hänsel is what Gretel used to be.
http://www.audio-lab.org
shuffless
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by shuffless »

no problem ....

:wink:

:D
Jonne aka JL
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jonne aka JL »

oh yeah, forgot to mention: in my language konte = butt :lol:
shuffless
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by shuffless »

bwahhhahhaaaahhha!!!!!!!
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Thanx to Microme netlabel for the fast and definitive reaction. No hard thoughts on you, you can't know all the stuff that's around and nobody would expect sth like that from an "artist", how young ever he might be.

Looks like Konte is already aware of the situation. The stolen music on his myspace has vanished, along with my guestbook entry on his homepage... :lol:

And I didn't even flame him! :roll:

Good he was clever enough to pass his real name along on his release, that should get us some fun if he ever tries to release again!
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
gan_on
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by gan_on »

i dont know guys... :?
this is a little sad
From Shadow Moses?"
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

IS THIS GUY FUCKING SERIOUS? The track called rebooted is made of my loops from the Produkt loops vol.2.. I really can't believe this guy is passing this off as his own music.. Those loops are from a track that I did a long time called titled Bop.. I didn't think was good enough by my standards to release, even on a netlabel.. not saying that I give Produkt shitty loops, just saying that they are good as loops, as parts of a whole, which is the purpose of the Produkt loops.. and for djs to play on top of records however they want.. I also know that Redkite was ripped the most.. wow Red kite.. thats a level beyond groupie, he loves you so much he's stealing your ideas.. u must be honored to have such a fan.. I hope one day to achieve this.. oh wait i have, but he loves you more .. :) Definately a great job on Seb's part take care of it, and the owners of the netlabel..

He's still got the rebooted track along with many others on his site, and those need to come offf..

DJ CUNTFACE, don't quit ure day job..