drug experiences

- open
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

i don't smoke, hardly ever drink and haven't touched anything for a long long time (except the occasional splif)

don't need it, never did really
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

minimalicious_nadine wrote:Hm I ask me if it's good if you'll show your girl-friend lsd. One point of view cold be - that it's the best when she'll takes it with someone she can trust in. Another point of - what you gonna do if something negative will happen to her?

Difficult....
sure difficult, nadine.
we are together 4 years (living in my flat with her 2 years) and she is younger from me (my avatar :) ). she trust me in many things, i know it. but the desire of our own trip is biggest then negative thoughts about it. we just must to find right time and place 8)
The_Glass_Olive
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The_Glass_Olive »

I think weed is the worst thing - its ok with a few friends once in a while but everyday... i had very bad paranoia and depression problems when i smoked. Now i do more harder drugs but i feel better (hehe): depending on what music the night is i might do lots of ketamine (Villalobos + deep minimal) or mdma (electro/tech House) or a mix., I like big combos, coke, speed, E, mdma powder and ketamine, couple of beers. Thats the sh!t but you must be careful, i would almost certainly be sick if i did more than 3 of these together (I have done all of this in one night!). I find doing that once or twice a month more enjoyable and less destructive than smokin every day.
minidine
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minidine »

Oh ketamine at clubs?? Couldn't walk when i took it. :shock:
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

i love doin it in clubs. not as bad as i used to be for it though, i got annoyed with the amount of people who seemed to know me really well and far from being able to remember their names their faces were barely ringing a bell.

its not the one if you like having any memory
mech84
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mech84 »

weeds okay, but i find it easy to get into a habit of smoking all the time after periods of not smoking it. Also i can feel my general sharpness of mind degenerate during periods when i am smoking it.

Pills are a bit boring, good for some energy in the early hours of the morning, but gurning on the train home when everyone else around you are on their way to work is a bit freaky.

mushrooms are a good laugh and my drug of choice, the only downside is trying to shut your mind up and go to sleep.
df
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by df »

i only take xtc for the 'energy' and feeling....
Macsz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Macsz »

weed i tried and yes it was nice...
alcohol i was an addict at the age of twelve...
xtc at sixteen...
coke at 16 -17
heroine at 17 -18 and only once (luckely)

and now sober and i use nothing exept my snus

completely healty and legal

if you don't know what it is look it up in google...
http://www.musicman.be

remember kids its down the street not across