[SPC 39] Audion - Mouth to Mouth| preview of Magda djing it

- wax
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

all the new audion stuff is retarded.

that song with the fuckin saw in it is downright demented.

mouth to mouth was played in miami last night ;)
nicktem
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nicktem »

patrick bateman wrote:I must admit that I wasn't too much into the earlier Audion stuff, but this track, since I heard it in Barcelona, is the fucking bomb... !

Yeah, i agree. This new one is a killer though.
Octopi
-------------------------------------
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

I can't really voice my opinion on this one based on that noisy video.

edit: Ok I realized it's in the Richie demf set.

It's a nice funky track and I bet it kills the dancefloor but I don't think it's anything special actually.
ri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ri »

idealstandard wrote:This might be a stupid remark, and I'm not trying to get the discussion out of the bounds, but it truely shocks me to see that to advertize one new track you have to send a video of someone playing it. What even schocks me more is the fact that the choice of the dj ain't that innocent in this case.

My 2 cts, but I ressent this as disappoiting, following the Spectral and Ghostly labels for a while.
:lol:
That IS a stupid remark. Like asking why people put audio as anything OTHER than video, at least a video is multi media ;) Ya get bored trawling through endless audio streams, it's nice to have video as a teaser to a promo...

It's different, gives people the chance to check it out even tho there's no audio links, makes the people who are interested even more interested in checking it, makes the people who aren't feeling it think twice by knowing that it'll rock on the dancefloor and tear up many a club and maybe they're either missing the point or aren't interested in the obviously floor orientated project of the one like mr dear.

What do you mean 'innocent' btw?

:)
r.i.

let the music talk
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

ri wrote:[That IS a stupid remark. Like asking why people put audio as anything OTHER than video, at least a video is multi media ;) Ya get bored trawling through endless audio streams, it's nice to have video as a teaser to a promo...

It's different, gives people the chance to check it out even tho there's no audio links, makes the people who are interested even more interested in checking it, makes the people who aren't feeling it think twice by knowing that it'll rock on the dancefloor and tear up many a club and maybe they're either missing the point or aren't interested in the obviously floor orientated project of the one like mr dear.

What do you mean 'innocent' btw?

:)
My two cents, as already mentionned.
I just think that Spectral and Ghostly don't need this kind of promotion but I can understand.
Now about that "innocent" word I use, hmm, guess people won't rave that much about the release if it was yer local boy in his local club who was filmed spinning it, what do you think?

Forget it, bad day... :-)
ri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ri »

I find it quite odd that you would choose to say this.
It's almost like you have a bee in your bonet about something.
OF COURSE they are going to use a dj who is high profile.
OF COURSE they are going to use a high profile event.
What would be un-innocent would be if Magda was sleeping with Mr Dear. Otherwise it's called prudent business sense.

I am curious to know what no-name djs have the Audion single on promo that are playing at big parties who have been filmed and uploaded to the net? By your own admission, 'innocent' would only imply a no-name dj?
So any of the dj elite that play out regularly, would not be innocent?

It's just odd.

Now if Magda was sleeping with matthew, or if she had pics of him naked and was blackmailing him to giving her promos or something.... :wink:
r.i.

let the music talk
idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

ri wrote:I find it quite odd that you would choose to say this.
It's almost like you have a bee in your bonet about something.
OF COURSE they are going to use a dj who is high profile.
OF COURSE they are going to use a high profile event.
What would be un-innocent would be if Magda was sleeping with Mr Dear. Otherwise it's called prudent business sense.

I am curious to know what no-name djs have the Audion single on promo that are playing at big parties who have been filmed and uploaded to the net? By your own admission, 'innocent' would only imply a no-name dj?
So any of the dj elite that play out regularly, would not be innocent?

It's just odd.

Now if Magda was sleeping with matthew, or if she had pics of him naked and was blackmailing him to giving her promos or something.... :wink:
Nah, don't get me wrong. I think it's the first time I see such a promotion way here, that's why I was reacting.
Being honest I guess that some audio clips would do it for me, Matthew Dear speaks enuff to grab my attention, but then, hey, why not a video?

Forget it, but I'm interested in case you have some naked pictures of anybody, would definitly love to get my hands on more promos ;-)
Katzenjammer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Katzenjammer »

Been listening to Richie's set from DEMF. This track explodes when it's let lose. The big piledriver of a sound that enters every now and then is like a foghorn on acid.
[url=http://partikel.bandcamp.com]Partikel - Ark 1 out now on tape and digital[/url]