attention fellow producers..... rampant piracy

- wax
JayBliss
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by JayBliss »

Too much discusion over this subject, and it's going in 100 directions. I also download songs for preview, but the thing goes for me like this : If you play it, pay for it!
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

JayBliss wrote:Too much discusion over this subject, and it's going in 100 directions. I also download songs for preview, but the thing goes for me like this : If you play it, pay for it!
agreed, and same.

netlabel examples aren't real impressive, btw...

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
bodysong
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bodysong »

can you name one really impressive track ?
Sansa-,.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

smaket mr law

Post by Sansa-,. »

was this forum for producers? i better play with smack the raver than read your pointless posts , seems that novody liked your musik n those netlabels mate :arrow: next kakass pliss
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: smaket mr law

Sansa-,. wrote:was this forum for producers? i better play with smack the raver than read your pointless posts , seems that novody liked your musik n those netlabels mate :arrow: next kakass pliss
maybe your new year's resolution can be "learn english"

peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

to the ninja turtle:
do you really forget about the godfather of net-labels www.textone.org ?
this label had soo much music for the club and yes even dark as fck releases. it is a label that released troy pierce, vivianne projects(aka hearthrob), and matt john before anyone did! it also had super releases from the likes of jay haze, b., jambi, ricardo villalobos, i dont know how you could possibly dog on a netlabel with that talent and vision.
honestly it sounds as if you are a very negative turtle dude living inside your own shell too much. come out of the shell man!
there is tons of good music on the net and for free even.
open your eyes and see the light.
and to everyone else, i cant believe you mentioned all these net labels without giving props to textone.org, i mean seriously this is supposed to be a minimal music board!!
:shock:
i say this all with a smile, somehow it seems as if this board has such a short term memory.
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

peter glitch and crackle wrote:to the ninja turtle:
do you really forget about the godfather of net-labels www.textone.org ?
this label had soo much music for the club and yes even dark as fck releases. it is a label that released troy pierce, vivianne projects(aka hearthrob), and matt john before anyone did! it also had super releases from the likes of jay haze, b., jambi, ricardo villalobos, i dont know how you could possibly dog on a netlabel with that talent and vision.
honestly it sounds as if you are a very negative turtle dude living inside your own shell too much. come out of the shell man!
there is tons of good music on the net and for free even.
open your eyes and see the light.
and to everyone else, i cant believe you mentioned all these net labels without giving props to textone.org, i mean seriously this is supposed to be a minimal music board!!
:shock:
i say this all with a smile, somehow it seems as if this board has such a short term memory.

textone is dead, 'member? :)

a small handful of releases in the past isn't the problem... people talk as if there's sooo much good free music out there... but there isn't. There's a small amount, and there's no steady stream of new stuff coming out that is good. Being able to name a couple releases doesn't prove differently. This is only a problem because people proposed netlabels as an alternative to what is available commercially - but what is available commercially is in abundance..

idealstandard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by idealstandard »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote: a small handful of releases in the past isn't the problem... people talk as if there's sooo much good free music out there... but there isn't. There's a small amount, and there's no steady stream of new stuff coming out that is good. Being able to name a couple releases doesn't prove differently. This is only a problem because people proposed netlabels as an alternative to what is available commercially - but what is available commercially is in abundance..
Agreed, but couldn't we say exactly the same thing about "what is available commercially"?
What I'm saying is that I didn't heard that much good music out there this year even if I paid for it...
Matter of taste, anyway...