Dj Konte aka loop.thief

- free art
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

"DJ Icky - i like animals" How com this "monster" is still selling on beatport ? Beatport isn't some sort of russian site as i know ?
keinzweiter
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by keinzweiter »

Storlon wrote:"DJ Icky - i like animals" How com this "monster" is still selling on beatport ? Beatport isn't some sort of russian site as i know ?
I like Animals is on rank 2 of the topselling releases of this label ;)
phreak-
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by phreak- »

Daniele Sorrenti & Manuel Bencini - Stricnina has used some percussion of poduktloop also (in a non creative way )dno what to think of this one ..

the mastering volume is also bad if you check the others of the album..
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

stomp the fuckers out.
ninu
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ninu »

dj k and his label is getting a lot of publicity, organizing parties with francesco grant, anthonny collins and now franco bianco
i feel something should be done, maybe somebody should let these guys know how dj k is all about
bazz001
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bazz001 »

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/1319755-02.htm

hes got a new ep out, haven't heard it yet but wonder who owns the samples this time :lol:
Sonny-
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sonny- »

pompelmoessap did the same with his last ep, he added a lot of sounds from the produktloop loops, don't know if it was in agreement with produktschallplatten but it was mainly the loops that made the track..

i'm not saying his previous work is uncreative cause i like his work and i allready saw him here in be...
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

Sonny- wrote:pompelmoessap did the same with his last ep, he added a lot of sounds from the produktloop loops, don't know if it was in agreement with produktschallplatten but it was mainly the loops that made the track..

i'm not saying his previous work is uncreative cause i like his work and i allready saw him here in be...
whitch ep ?