Dj Konte aka loop.thief

- free art
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

its not really about dj konte anymore... its about dj icky or what the hell his name is... he used free loops and is making money over different download stores with it... konte "only" released "his" tracks for free...
keinzweiter
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by keinzweiter »

[quote="sebastianh"]...use these loops in the badest way they can./quote]

Seb,
they used it in the BEST way they can. They`re poor guys with no ideas and creativity to use this loops in a creative way.

The thing is,... these guys are doing things like that with the only reason to get famous(??), but they forget in the same breath the quality level in these days is very high. One mistake in a release, the people won`t buy it. I`m shure nobody bought this one, because it`s crap. The work is crap, the title is crap, the sound is crap, the feel is crap, The track is crap. This is no music...
_minimalnet_
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by _minimalnet_ »

Stop this post or soon Dj Konte will be appear here http://www.mnml.nl/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30232
ano.phi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ano.phi »

Man.. I start to feel nauseous when i use a sound from a synth preset that doesn't sound completely different from the original sound...

What type of sociopath could continually steal things like this and shamelessly plug himself as if he's anything but a useless twat?

One thing i'm curious about, have you guys contacted the label that this 'DJ Icky' released under and is now on Beatport? I can't even sit still right now thinking that someone could get away with something like this and it isn't even my music.
www.myspace.com/anosound
www.myspace.com/phisound

communikey.us/festival - Boulder Electronic Music Festival April '08
0x7f
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by 0x7f »

i have to agree with "_minimalnet_" somehow..even bad publicity is promotion..
now a lot more people know this guy, but the good thing about it is that now
he will have a hard time to release anything on any decent label ;)
like wtf i never heard of his label before and i doubt many of you did hehe
maybe someone with too much time on his hands could check their other
releases for stolen material..
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

I think I still have the photographs from his old homepage. 8)

But getting your own track send by someone as a demo... I mean, that's just :shock:

Btw, discogs give me zero results by looking for DJ Konte. Did someone intervene or is he really still a release virgin? He had some sh!t on beatport, didn't he?
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

Red Kite wrote:I think I still have the photographs from his old homepage. 8)

But getting your own track send by someone as a demo... I mean, that's just :shock:

Btw, discogs give me zero results by looking for DJ Konte. Did someone intervene or is he really still a release virgin? He had some sht on beatport, didn't he?
yo kitty :lol: :lol:

just kidding..

he released on cupido rec, for what i know and on his label minimouse... but i dunno for the rest... i sent a mail to all the labels in his top friends as a precaution...and got replies that he would be dealt with ... 8)
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
choenyi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by choenyi »

Red Kite wrote:I think I still have the photographs from his old homepage. 8)

Btw, discogs give me zero results by looking for DJ Konte. Did someone intervene or is he really still a release virgin? He had some sht on beatport, didn't he?
Yeah there are 3 DJ K. releases on beatport ... just nothing entered on 'cogs (thought this was funny) ... actually it's impossible to remove a release from 'cogs unless you can prove that it never actually existed (i.e., submission is incorrect, then can only edit, not remove). There is an oblique nonspecific reference, however, on the Microme page http://www.discogs.com/label/Microme ... I chose not to get specific when submitting this as some things are better, perhaps, (eventually) forgotten ...