mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [Trelik 20] Soul Capsule - Deep Dawn

Post by patrick bateman »

omni wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
omni wrote:
resolved wrote:
Seems like you got issues mate. If you don't like any of the releases on this forum then
delete your account!

Is that because we only like positive/non-critical/ass-licking posts?
Not at all !

You have not read my post properly ! Every comment Resolved posts is negative of course state
your opinion wether you like a release or not BUT when every single record is being commented
in a negative way by him then ??
To be honest I haven't checked all 159 of his posts, but so what if they are negative?
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

"Every single release you comment on in this forum comes with a negative comment."

total bullshit... i am a massive melchior fan who has been disappointed by the majority of his recent releases. i bought this one because i trust soul capsule. seriously massive overreaction here, embarrassing.

check my post on the dan andrei thread for a positive comment! i buy new records all the time and am enthused by them. do you really think any of melchior's recent releases hold a flame to his old one? would you swap your copies of las ramblas or lady sunrise for this? i don't think so. (although i doubt you own those ones!)
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

i just checked your posts. i'm sorry you have really bad taste in music - must be tough for you.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

haha, cool down mates :D

peace :-flower
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

anyway, this record is actually growing on me... slightly... a lot better than melchior's last few, that's for sure.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

resolved wrote:anyway, this record is actually growing on me... slightly... a lot better than melchior's last few, that's for sure.
true but its soul capsule.. melchiors last stuff was so disappointing.. the thing is that i can't listen to it on a big system which is imo nessecary
resolved
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by resolved »

i am lucky to have a pretty large system in my front room and live on top of an office so i can test it out nicely at home. it's a grower, lots of stuff i didn't notice at first going on... and of course really reveals itself in the mix. i'd say it sounds more like baby ford than melchior, which is a good thing at the moment.