[ARPIAR009] Dan Andrei - PRIMA IN CERC ARE EP

- wax
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [ARPIAR009] Dan Andrei - PRIMA IN CERC ARE EP

Post by junger »

well that would be ok , but i wonder if decks will ever have it... because they didnt have the sneak ep either.. so freebase which definetly have it sell it for 15,90.... so i wonder if once decks starts selling it, the price may also switch to around 15 € .... i would pay the 12,90 at decks, together with a bigger order of records, id be ok with that... but buy a single record at freebase for 20 € incl. shipping cost, i just cannot afford.. and i find its a ripoff ........
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

I got it at freebase for 12,90. I guess the reason it's 15,90 now is because it was already sold out in pre order and with this price people won't order anymore... That or it's just a mistake on their website :P

Same thing for the understand001 btw.
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

I bought last arpiar from juno, and they are also selling this one.

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/428438-01.htm

Maybe you can find a cheaper price there. And yeah 15,9 sounds like a ripoff to me but, you know, high demand = higher price, and expect to pay even higher prices at second hand market (discogs). Many people that are paying 15 euros now are going to resell it for no less than 30 euros, I already saw that happen with the sneak ep.
junger
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by junger »

I'm really dissapointed about this whole thing, really... 15,90 for every future EP is pretty much a giant fck off into the faces of those who stick with vinyl because of labels like arpiar and so on...
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

roland wrote:
b-ran wrote: can you link the set where they play understand 002? i remember you talking bout it but i cant find the thread with the set. thanks

it's at 1:06 ;)

please explain me, cause i think i didn't understand it right. u claim that 1st track in this set will be release on understand 002, and you do that on what basis?
blizt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by blizt »

whatever wrote:
roland wrote:
b-ran wrote: can you link the set where they play understand 002? i remember you talking bout it but i cant find the thread with the set. thanks

it's at 1:06 ;)

please explain me, cause i think i didn't understand it right. u claim that 1st track in this set will be release on understand 002, and you do that on what basis?
First track is clavi chord by onur ozer. He's referring at track at 1 hour 6 minutes.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

whatever wrote:
no it's the track at 01:06:00 .. raresh said it to me after a gig just 2 weeks ago.. can you actually confirm this??

edit:

btw is it possible to embed the soundcloud link starting at a certain point in the set?? just like those youtube timelinks ??
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

oh i see, my time mistake. oh well i cannot confirm anything, but if raresh told u, he is the ultimate source, no? :)