do you have a favorite club? or venue?

- open
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

can't believe no one mentioned robert johnson so far.. no competition imo..
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

222 in SF - has my vote, intimate, fantastic sound

Compound in SF - underground venue, very private but its incredible

Detroit had some spots when I was younger, but not so much anymore. I'll also like oslo in detroit, but its not the best venue.

As for outdoors, holy sh!t I could go on for days but anything thrown up in the mountains or in the forests of northern california really just blow everything away. Sunrise over the clouds surrounded by redwoods.... like being on another planet.
daniellesniewski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daniellesniewski »

the end was the one for me......but if turnmills was still about, it would make a sick nightclub for tech-house/minimal/techno (whatever u call what we listen to)

in terms of clubs that r still around, fabric is hands down the best club for me, mostly in terms of consistency. even if the dj u want to see is slightly disappointing, the other rooms always offer a more than decent consolation dj.

haven't visited any clubs in the north im afraid, apart from in leeds. mission is good but its just not thaaaaaaat great.

and tragically i haven't gone clubbing (and i mean proper clubbing) abroad
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
ChrisCV
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ChrisCV »

::BLM:: wrote:
ChrisCV wrote:The Bomb, Nottingham

+1

Although in its later days it was sh!t. I remember playing there and a load of chavs started a big fight which got very messy.
yeah it did go a bit naff towards the end.. the whole place looked a bit tired...

but the parties near the end before it closed were good...
and the first and second closing parties ridiculous! even managed to play a few records in the main room for the closing party.
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

Distrikt: http://www.distriktcamp.com/

but that only happens one week a year, but it blows away any other club ive been to. so for commercial world i dunno i guess club space miami? (the roof/terrace). i can only comment on where ive been (i liked it better than the one in ibiza)
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

x0x wrote:Fuse, Brussels. Without a doubt.
+1
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

ChrisCV wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
ChrisCV wrote:The Bomb, Nottingham

+1

Although in its later days it was sh!t. I remember playing there and a load of chavs started a big fight which got very messy.
yeah it did go a bit naff towards the end.. the whole place looked a bit tired...

but the parties near the end before it closed were good...
and the first and second closing parties ridiculous! even managed to play a few records in the main room for the closing party.
Was that when Tolfrey and Congreve played? I was there right till the very end!