California Governor Signs Marijuana Decriminalization Bill

- open
Emote Music
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Emote Music »

You're absolutely right in that most strains are blends these days. Most of the dispensaries in Denver will indicate the percentages of indica and sativa in each strain, but they will also sell it based on they type of high that you are looking to get. So a lot of times you'll walk into a dispensary, and they'll ask if you prefer indica or sativa, which is why I asked about the B-52.

The description of B-52's smell, taste, and high sounds similar to a strain that I've seen around here called Barney's LSD.....I wonder if they are similar. :)
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

of all the drugs I have taken, i have never been able to handle weed, makes me cough and I cant do anything for days on it !!!!!!!!!!
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

jackbrazzo wrote:of all the drugs I have taken, i have never been able to handle weed, makes me cough and I cant do anything for days on it !!!!!!!!!!
yeah me too :D
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

::BLM:: wrote:50 bucks for 3.5 John? .

yeah.. : $350 - $400 for an onion.

yeah. it's not really expensive if you have a vaporizer. I finally got one and will never go back. the amount it takes to roll half a j : is enough to wreck 3 people. I dropped the mouth piece and had to toke joints a few weeks ago. I smoked an 1/8 in like a day and half and the next day I was coughing up all day at work. I will never smoke a joint again : period : ever! * unless at a party and it has to be that way : but then again they are making portable vaporizers now. my one friend told me by next year they are going to make ice cream! haha

if you buy quality, you smoke less, your lungs will thank you, and if you have a vaporizer it goes so much further. I got a starter one that had a warranty that was for 5 years for only $100. the guy at the shop told me when you toke a paper joint you get about 5% of the oil, when you smoke from a vaporizer you can get from 15% all the way up to 35% when you get the expensive ones. either way smoking better quality stuff and smoking less is the way to go.
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Which one did you buy? I smoke a lot of bongs, but I find that uses a lot of my weed up straight away.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

::BLM:: wrote:Which one did you buy? I smoke a lot of bongs, but I find that uses a lot of my weed up straight away.
can't see how you have a higher weed usage when smoking with a bong?? imo rolling joints is a dissipation considering you smoke nearly every day...

i always wanted to buy a vaporizer but somehow it didn't happen yet.. imo the best you can get is the volcano..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcano_Vaporizer

but it's pretty expensive
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

Roy Koch wrote: Me too, if I walk 2 minutes I can practically get as much as I want. Oh wait... I live in Amsterdam ^___^

people always told me that coffee shops basically rip off tourists.. so how much do you usually pay?
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

roland wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:Which one did you buy? I smoke a lot of bongs, but I find that uses a lot of my weed up straight away.
can't see how you have a higher weed usage when smoking with a bong?? imo rolling joints is a dissipation considering you smoke nearly every day...

i always wanted to buy a vaporizer but somehow it didn't happen yet.. imo the best you can get is the volcano..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volcano_Vaporizer

but it's pretty expensive
A joint can last me about 4 hours. Bongs I can keep hitting one after the other.