- open
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
roland wrote:let's just agree that jay's topic is fine.. but what's with all the other topics??
Why is his topic 'better', because the track was good, or because he is a nice guy?
ehm.. in my opinion posting a free track in the general section is a big fail.. but,
john clees wrote: I care that he's doing it - and that's all that matters.. thats is why I stickied it..
so if john wants this specific threat in the general section it's pretty useless to discuss whether it should be there or not..
iankerr created this topic cause he experienced more and more promotion topics over a certain period.. so why is everyone talking about the recent jay haze threat ?? just because themis had also put it in the short list ??
who cares if jay is nice or the track is good.. it's about the developement of promotional topics in the general chat section..
most of the topics doesn't allow to participate or to give opinion because they're nothing but promotion..

edit: while we are talking here, another threat was created in the general section.. guess what, someone is promoting an open air party.. this stuff is what iankerr was talking about and its bothering me too..
so all in all it is just the admins failing to move the topics to the right sections, right?
there will always be new people failing in posting in the wrong sections...

or am I missing your point?
sure you're missing my point.. i don't want to blame or accuse anybody.. the general section wasn't always like it is now.. there never was much promotion imo so no one ever thought about this issue.. but now some people recognized that it's getting more and i just felt like that too.. since this board is getting more and more attention i thought it would be good to discuss the issue a little bit if the general section needs a bit stricter rules regarding promotion since we all want to have this forum friendly and collaborative..

i just would like to see more nice topics with good discussions instead of seeing people promoting tracks, parties or magazines..
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

roland wrote:i just would like to see more nice topics with good discussions instead of seeing people promoting tracks, parties or magazines..
Maybe you have something interesting you want to discusss?

:o)
WillieSmalls
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by WillieSmalls »

This is the worst thread on the first page, congratulations.

More spam please.
jackbrazzo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jackbrazzo »

Patrick has a point lets get some discussion going, that includes me. Really like this forum actually, been some good threads :)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

again : send me a pm with a link : if : you catch it before I do. I agree completely this is being targeted as the new promotional side of the forum. as I see them I will move them over to the members section and leave the tag MOVED so you can see that its being done.

thank you for bring this to a topic as it will be addressed.
wax works
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by wax works »

john clees wrote:again : send me a pm with a link : if : you catch it before I do. I agree completely this is being targeted as the new promotional side of the forum. as I see them I will move them over to the members section and leave the tag MOVED so you can see that its being done.

Nice one, cheers John.
roland
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by roland »

john clees wrote:again : send me a pm with a link : if : you catch it before I do. I agree completely this is being targeted as the new promotional side of the forum. as I see them I will move them over to the members section and leave the tag MOVED so you can see that its being done.

great thanxalot :D
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

whats your opinon about spam now ? hehe :D