- open
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

JNX wrote:
livecollective wrote:
JNX wrote:arguing about telephones = the new digital vs. vinyl

comments like these are fcking retarded, by your logic people shouldn't discuss anything...
awesome.

brilliant.
infernal.techno
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by infernal.techno »

how so? so older phones are more genuine than newer phones because they have that feel of a real phone? :lol:

i love vinyl...i spend all my money on music on vinyl. this is in no way relative to digital vs vinyl.

btw...blackberry 4 lyfe
- matt
JNX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JNX »

infernal.techno wrote:
how so?

btw...blackberry 4 lyfe
blackberry, android, iphone, etc...they're all great devices, which ever one suits your needs, great, THAT = the best phone for YOU. wether a phone has flash on it or not or how many apps you can grease up and shove on it or wether it'll read the flipping stars for you is all subjective need. not having flash hasn't phased me one bit, then again, i don't walk around all day staring and dwiddling with my fucking telephone either. it's an argument that's as pointless as who has the best cheeseburger or what's the best way to dj, aka vinyl vs. digital- no right answer for everyone. i guess it's your choice to labor on with the debate and it'll be mine not to read them. i actually don't know what came over me to post about this mindless sh!t anyway.

carry on. i'll bow out of this. 8)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

@JNX: But you are so right regarding the phone debate (android/bb/iso), but it is, IMO, still interesting that Apple shuts flash out of their devices, but maybe that's just me...
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

JNX wrote: i don't walk around all day staring and dwiddling with my fcking telephone either.
The YouTube Mobile product manager also notes that a recent Morgan Stanley report claims that more users will connect to the Internet via mobile devices than desktop PCs within the next five years.

Read more: http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and ... z0t5TNYqun