Best track of the decade...

- open
jtredwings20
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Best track of the decade...

Post by jtredwings20 »

prussell wrote:
jtredwings20 wrote:I gotta go with Claude Von Stroke's "Who's Afraid of Detroit"...
out of everything that was released between 2000-2009, seriously?

i can't pick just one track, there's too damn many.
IMO there were hundreds of better and more groundbreaking records that one...personal preference i guess.
agreed that there are so many tracks that can be considered "groundbreaking" - no doubt about it. Perhaps i'm a bit biased in my selection as the time that that particular record was released was just about the time I discovered electronic music...it was a track that made me realize that i wanted to learn the genre and served as an introduction for which to do so. As a matter of fact, the very 1st show I ever attended was Claude @ Oslo...then I went to my 1st afterparty which I believe you played - it was in an old bank in a part of Detroit that I had only heard about but never had been/experienced. So I guess that's why I chose "Who's Afraid" - it's been a few years now and I couldn't imagine myself not being a fan of this crazy genre of musical goodness. Sorry if I got a lil' deep but damn I love this music, scene and all the people and places that go along with it :D
prussell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by prussell »

jtredwings20 wrote:As a matter of fact, the very 1st show I ever attended was Claude @ Oslo...then I went to my 1st afterparty which I believe you played - it was in an old bank in a part of Detroit that I had only heard about but never had been/experienced.
ha...if it's the party i'm thinking of, that's ironic because i think we played all 80s/90s acid records that night! ;)
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

Vivianne Project - Strangers With Canada
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

jtredwings20
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jtredwings20 »

prussell wrote:
jtredwings20 wrote:As a matter of fact, the very 1st show I ever attended was Claude @ Oslo...then I went to my 1st afterparty which I believe you played - it was in an old bank in a part of Detroit that I had only heard about but never had been/experienced.
ha...if it's the party i'm thinking of, that's ironic because i think we played all 80s/90s acid records that night! ;)
word!

prussell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by prussell »

jtredwings20 wrote: word!
lol, busted...i forgot i slipped in that Gescom edit of 'Downfall'...
jonemuse
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jonemuse »

Hi,
These are mine favourite.
Paolo Pinna - I will Be There
Simone Galante -Everyday