Tractile live @ Vague Terrain 11/26/2005

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

I don't really know your work to be honest, but I'm well impressed with this mate. Really funky, clicky, robotic, weird stuff!! I REALLY like the track at 25 mins (after "the way you smile"). It sounds like a mixture between a game of ping pong and the noise my old printer used to make. A weird mixture, but it f*ckin rocks!!!

Keep it up mate, and let us know about any releases. I'm gonna check out your YOTM stuff later.

Thanks again Adam.
kaseri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kaseri »

yeahhh very "underground"!!! I hope there will be more stuff like this in 2006 from you...and please put in into this forum!!! maybe tomorrow :wink:
pacola
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pacola »

downlouding!
Great begining!Thanks for it.
Is so nice when people share their own live sets.
You know that you are the future and in not very far future clubs are going to pay JUST for live.I think that all this crazzy stars dj mix are going to end soon.
I will pay very happy a ticket to see a live session.
I think is fair.

Whoau, your live is great!
Delano
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Delano »

This set is just awesome !
Really like this kind of sound...
The way you smile.... SICK SICK SICK !!

Keep on rocking guys...

8)
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Thanks for all the great enthusiasm and comments. You are the people we do this for and we look forward to getting some music out for y'all and playing shows in your zone very, very soon ;)

I may sound like a broken record, but just keep an eye out, shows and releases will unfold very soon and hop on our mailing list on our website (tractile.net -> click mailinglist).. very low traffic and you'll hear about new things from us before just about anyone else ;)
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Rich wrote:I don't really know your work to be honest, but I'm well impressed with this mate. Really funky, clicky, robotic, weird stuff!! I REALLY like the track at 25 mins (after "the way you smile"). It sounds like a mixture between a game of ping pong and the noise my old printer used to make. A weird mixture, but it f*ckin rocks!!!

Keep it up mate, and let us know about any releases. I'm gonna check out your YOTM stuff later.

Thanks again Adam.
Dot matrix printer no doubt? ;)

The track you are referring to I believe is "Zoned Out".
Same thing as I said above, hop on our mailing list.. if i'm around I'll post news here (i'm sure someone else will anyway) but that is the quickest way to find out what we're up to.

Thanks again!
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

I downloaded this last week, Good stuff........... It is now playing over the Factories P.A. system...... :)
Last edited by Anonym on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

grabbin... comments later 8)

thanx mate! :wink: