Regarding Montreal's scene

- open
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

cyhl wrote:
pheek wrote:
Harm Rhebergen wrote:you're always welcome in Holland JP.. ;)
I love NL. I think it's in my first 3 picks. :D
what else is in your top 3?
Belgium, Switzerland. I like a lot of the countries over there but it's clear in my mind that I'd never move to France though. EVER!

:?
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

pheek wrote: Belgium, Switzerland. I like a lot of the countries over there but it's clear in my mind that I'd never move to France though. EVER!

:?
I'd probably never move to france if I weren't french... when I was there in september, it really looked to me as if the country as a whole was depressed... and that was before the riots! but whatever, I know I'll be happy for tons of other reasons!
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

clubfoot wrote:Sounds like you would really enjoy yourself here then. London is cool - it's where I'm from and has A LOT to offer. I left about 5 years ago (too much big city getting the better of me) and moved about 60 miles south.

Seems you guys have got a really fragmented scene over there - I guess that's to do with the vastness of Canada. I really love the fact that today in Europe you can travel so easily between the different countries and sample very different cultures. And the music scene is just rampant. It's an exciting place to be.
For sure! I am definitely looking forward to travelling around. That's a very good point you make about being able to travel and sample cultures. That is something which excites me quite a bit. Just the thought of being able to gather so many new experiences in such a versatile area.

It's definitely fragmented here in Canada. We're a vast place for sure. There are little subcultures and whatnot everywhere, but not to the extent of multiple cultures and countries which Europe is comprised of.
modelfruit
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by modelfruit »

Jesse Somfay wrote:...Eventually I think I will move to England. It has been on my mind for a bit.
;)
Last edited by modelfruit on Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Expect no less. It will eventually happen :) I guarantee it.
audiostatic
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by audiostatic »

Make sure you bring some DMT. :P
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

It's in my brain :shock:

;) ;) ;)
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

Jesse london is Gr8...been there for 6months and now deceided to go back...its stimulating music-wise...lots fo people to share ideas and stuff..thats what i miss the most, and deceided to pack my stuff...it mighty b a bit pricy...but brussels is pricy too Mr JP :)
too bad u have to move to do what u love...its seems all of us do it :?
good luck 2 both of u..waiting 4 u overseas :D