[xxx] Erdbeerschnitzel - Pathetik Party LP

- free art
shamankick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shamankick »

ouch !! super nice and original.
especially the Distanztanz which is very groovy..

:D Danke sehr !
http://www.subflow.net Webradio dedicated to the Netlabel scene. 256Kbs streaming
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

humeka wrote:
erdbeerschnitzel wrote:I see which ways of promotiong my music work and which don't.
could you develop, I'm interested ;)
giving music away is good for promotion.

Tracknames I Can't Pronounce EP did over 1000 downloads. if you still haven't done it then here it is http://www.alt-recordings.com/New_Index_ALTF007.html

more remixes of Drehundangelpunk coming sometime this summer.
erdbeerschnitzel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by erdbeerschnitzel »

Promotion worked fine so far, 750 downloads on the whole pack. But it even goes its own way now:

I just finished a 3-page interview with german electronic music&gear mag "Beat" about this LP. The chief editor found it and liked it, now I am featured. Unfortunaly, it's in german, but maybe I will do a google translation when the issue is out :D

But most importantly, I have recieved a lot of feedback until now, this board being the hub. So again, thank you all so much, and I am serious.
codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

Soooo listened it very much till now. in the car, during jogging, in the kitchen, at the t*i just everywhere.... this really some of the serioused stuff i´ve heard in a really long time. its creative, its unique, its not the usual 4 to the floor clicke di klick, its well build, wild arrangent. and i think the beat has done good to get an interview with you. i hope this will boost you.
the magazine is huge, i read her to for some time now ;) these guys really got taste.

so mr. schnitzel i hope this is your hop onto the funk train :)
great work! much respect and keep up the development :)
humeka
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by humeka »

erdbeerschnitzel wrote:I just finished a 3-page interview with german electronic music&gear mag "Beat" about this LP. The chief editor found it and liked it, now I am featured. Unfortunaly, it's in german, but maybe I will do a google translation when the issue is out :D
yeah google translation, we'll have a good laugh, go for it :D
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

erdbeerschnitzel wrote:Promotion worked fine so far, 750 downloads on the whole pack. But it even goes its own way now:

I just finished a 3-page interview with german electronic music&gear mag "Beat" about this LP. The chief editor found it and liked it, now I am featured. Unfortunaly, it's in german, but maybe I will do a google translation when the issue is out :D

But most importantly, I have recieved a lot of feedback until now, this board being the hub. So again, thank you all so much, and I am serious.
Yo, welcome to Beat :P
Catching The Waves
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Catching The Waves »

The Schnitzel's funky voodoo commanded me to review Pathetik Party at Catching The Waves. Thanks for the fantastic album. Now remove that curse! :shock:
Please visit Catching The Waves if you have a desperate need to read erratic reviews of free netlabel & Creative Commons music. :)
erdbeerschnitzel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by erdbeerschnitzel »

Thou shallst live under the Schnitzelcurse forever. Thank you for the impressive review work on your page, I think I speak for everyone who has been reviewed so far. Just so much fun to read :!: