mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

seamus wrote:
miniMAL_420 wrote:
hotpace wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:
why are chelsea rasict nazi scumbags???

They have alot of black ppl playing for them??

they are well known for being a bunch of right wing thugs. havent you ever heard of the chelsea head hunters.
Most teams have a murky set of supposed 'fans'. I, of course am not saying all Spanish/Italian fans are racist, but there have certainly been times at football matches (and other sports like F1 with the Lewis Hamilton situation) where a certain contingent have made their racist views audible (or visual in the Hamilton situation).

Dislike Chelsea all you want by all means for being too rich or whatever, or because you can't stand Drogba for example, but not because we are a nazi, racist club!

Out of order!
Excuse me, but all that racist crap is just english press exagerating things as usual. Just because a VERY small minority of people cheer against ALL the opposition team doesn't mean we are rascists.
Funnily enough they only complain when they loose.

Also, if hamilton wasn't such a dck nothing would've happened.

END
lol, why is he such a dck? cos he beat alonso? ;)
Exactly...Alonso is a dck :lol: :lol: ;)
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Alex M
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Alex M »

seamus wrote:
lol, why is he such a dck? cos he beat alonso? ;)
Nah, he was such a dck because of all he said in his declarations in front of press. How a rookie could be so prepotent is out of my understanding. Maybe the reason was because of the whole fact that the F1 is a british run business and obviously it was of high interest that FINALLY a british guy won something after Mansel therefore Mc Laren did everything they could to make sure Hamiltonto had a "slight" advantage (even tho they lost it in the end). Any other team would have used a 2 times world champion as their main weapon, why they didn't is something amazing...

(edit) F1 is just a big mafia...

and im not even an f1 fan... :roll:
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

hotpace wrote: Dislike Chelsea all you want by all means for being too rich or whatever, or because you can't stand Drogba for example, but not because we are a nazi, racist club!

Out of order!
I love drogba!

I bet he's horrible to play against. he just bowls round the pitch bullying defenders.

Get him in a wolves shirt!
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

miniMAL_420 wrote:
hotpace wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:
vitocorleone wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:i like barca tho i support man u. hate chelsea theyre a bunch of racist nazi scumbags!

why are chelsea rasict nazi scumbags???

They have alot of black ppl playing for them??

they are well known for being a bunch of right wing thugs. havent you ever heard of the chelsea head hunters.
Most teams have a murky set of supposed 'fans'. I, of course am not saying all Spanish/Italian fans are racist, but there have certainly been times at football matches (and other sports like F1 with the Lewis Hamilton situation) where a certain contingent have made their racist views audible (or visual in the Hamilton situation).

Dislike Chelsea all you want by all means for being too rich or whatever, or because you can't stand Drogba for example, but not because we are a nazi, racist club!

Out of order!
Excuse me, but all that racist crap is just english press exagerating things as usual. Just because a VERY small minority of people cheer against ALL the opposition team doesn't mean we are rascists.
Funnily enough they only complain when they loose.

Also, if hamilton wasn't such a dck nothing would've happened.

END
Can you not fucking read? I said, and I quote "I, of course am not saying all Spanish/Italian fans are racist".

What part of that made you decide I was calling ALL the Spanish racists?

Plus, it isn't just the British press making this stuff up (for once!) as monkey noises have been HEARD directed at black players AND Hamilton (dck or not, I'm not an F1 fan neither but that, and the fact he may or may not be a dck is irrelevent) was taunted by people daubed in black face paint holding up placards for all to see!