Smoking ban in UK causing clubs to behave like c*$%ts!!

- open
nabbs
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nabbs »

hotpace wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:someone got shot at that venue a week before that minus event. the strict policy was probably because of that,
I don't see how the 2 incidents connect? But even if they do, theres nothing anyone can say to detract from my main point of fleecing the clubber in the name of 'the law'. Even if they have to take fingerprints and sht like that, whats the excuse to charge a fucking quid for a pointless wristband? One club starts the trend and the others will follow unless someone makes a song and dance about it, you mark my words! A year from now it will be the norm to pay an additional £5 to get hearded into a smoking area!

Wrong wrong wrong!! :x
totally with you on this one, and i dont even smoke. wasnt at the minus uk gig but some friends go over and heard there were all sorts of problems with that gig this being one of them.
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Atheory wrote:
please tell me your a teenager.
Whys that then?
be~~
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by be~~ »

i went to the minus contakt night and it was a freaking joke having to pay to go outside and smoke, you had to cue to get out, cue to get in and the bouncers treated everyone like sh!t.

me and a friend had just finished a cigarette (we had only been outside for like 5 minutes) and a bouncer come over and said if we don't get back in the club that second he would rip our wrist bands off and we would have to pay to get back in.
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

hotpace wrote:
Atheory wrote:
Whys that then?
because it would be an acceptable excuse for have teenage views on the "evil" government.
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

Atheory wrote:
hotpace wrote:
Atheory wrote:
Whys that then?
because it would be an acceptable excuse for have teenage views on the "evil" government.
Are you joking!?

What governments are totally transparent, trustworthy, honest, down to earth kinda guys exactly? :o
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

i do understand that alot of them are corrupt and stuff, but not all of them. theres obviously a large amount of corruption, lies, clientelism (sp?) and stuff that goes on, but theres also alot of good work that gets done.

its too simple to say "oh george bush wants to kill babies" or whatever. it kind of discounts the complex ideologies and economics etc that make up the political world.
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

he has killed babies tho hasn't he?
I heard he eats them and that he's really a lizard
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

i wouldnt go around revealing secrets like that unless you have a tinfoil hat on.