sexuality and making electronic music

- ask away
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

majestic wrote:in a fact, it doesn't matter if someone (artist) is gay ore not, if the music is good, its ok i think. and i went to a few party's were heartthrob played. So if you see the man, you could mayby expect that he is gay.. whatever, but if you just listen too the BOMBING sounds comming out of the speakers, you just say it is a wonderfull talent who is playing some nice freaky music where you just can do one thing, get a wodka and dance youre ass off!!!!
Of course it doesn't matter if he's gay or not but to me he's the minus artist who stands out the most. i have a lot more time for his music than the rest of them.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

ec50 wrote:hehe, what about adriano canzian?
'Macho Boy'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5TW9zk_eKY
rly havent heard/seen anything so shitty in a while... :roll:
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

PsyTox wrote:
New Guy wrote:
go wrote:listen to dj rush.. does he sound gay? " i wanna suck your lollie pop"
im thinking yes.
Is he gay? all i know is that he's one tall ass mofo.
i used to like his stuff back in 2003ish
he's bi-sexual actually. Pretty impressive dude when you see him, but also a suprisingly shy guy and one of the funniest people I've ever met. He rules. Too bad he has made a lot of crappy tracks, but still... he's mostly known for hard techno, but he's at his best when you hear him play disco/house sets. Really!
disco/house? :shock: woow, i only went to his hard techno partys. Do happen to have a set from him where he plays disco/house, you cought my attention with this.
re.vise
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by re.vise »

So...Who is going to test it and send VIVIANNEPROJECTS (heartthrob that is) a personal message containing some sexual content?
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

i can't believe we're talking about this.

i'm thinking of opening a topic about the possibility that someones hair or eye colour has an influence on the music he or she produces / loves.
that could be interesting too!
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Why not?

there's a topic on producer chicks. That topic got me thinking about this topic so why not talk about it?
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

because then you can start a topic about every little thing in which we differ.
anyway, you guys go ahead :)
Panoramagulasch
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Panoramagulasch »

i think it has influence on the producer - but i think everything in your life has an influence on the music you produce. for me personally most discohousestuff sounds gay-but thats my oppinion. i don´t think i could say that a producer is gay from listening to his tracks. but i came across a lot of rumors that djs or producers are gay but in the end i don´t realy care because for me it doesn´t matter at all. i heard that magda is gay, but i thought that was a rumor to keep spaced out guys away.:wink:
*We are all in the gutter - but some of us are looking at the stars!*