mnml mmbr

Kalimari

Post by Dantron »

Sorry to hear about that Pheek :cry:
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

sad to hear this jp. but i´m sure you had valid reasons to end it and made the right decision. will miss the great music of kalimari.
juanm2t
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by juanm2t »

pheek wrote:
sebastianh wrote:oh thats too bad... but why you have to shut it down? too many problems with distribution?
Well first off, I can't continue losing money on this. Selling an average of 300 (and less) copies per release makes it impossible to continue releasing more. I can't keep losing money. Good words are great to read but won't be any help in my budget.

The digital was doing fine (not great though) but then, if I have to do a netlabel, I would rather focus on Archipel who is running great.

As for other details, let's just say we had just a series of bad lucks....... to a point where we got discouraged.

Thanks to everyone for your good words. It somehow makes me regret to finish this project there but other things will come out though!
:shock: wow...thats to low sellings for a nice label with super artists....is really a shame to hear that :? ....kalimari wont keep on releasing music for Lee , Shaun Reeves, Ditch, Jeff, Seph, Shadi, Rayuella and Geoff White...maybe will be possible to release music from these guys on archipel...it will be a nice idea, that way no one will lose anything....people will be happy to get ex kalimari releases on archipel, artist will keep on releasing music with you Pheek and also i think archipel will be stronger with that new group of artists!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

vermi wrote: and one more thing; dkll01 - will it ever come out, or?
hmm... Well the label is closed so, I don't think so. :?
Brian Ffar
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Brian Ffar »

so sorry, my man. Best of luck in your other ventures.

B
lazlo kovac
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lazlo kovac »

So saaaaaaaad... Anyway man, it was a fantastic project, i enjoyed every release and i will enjoy them for years.

Long life to ARCHIPEL!!!!!!!!
bshosa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by bshosa »

damn! and tha t fu###in gr8 logo ...... :/
topperanza
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by topperanza »

schade!
:(