Fabric 17 - Akufen

- wax
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

what you have against Senor Coconut? Uwe Schmidt is one of the best producers for all time!!! not some comedian as you talk about! people like him deserve more appreciation.
:wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

smooooke on the waaater, and fire in the sky.....i really laughed my ass of when i heard the track....thats a good thing, mnml is way to serious somtetimes :oops:
dncn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dncn »

.kavo. wrote:what you have against Senor Coconut? Uwe Schmidt is one of the best producers for all time!!! not some comedian as you talk about! people like him deserve more appreciation.
:wink:
nothing against him as such, but just sooooo not feelin that track.

maybe i was expecting too much from akufen? but then i prefer the stuff on trapez anyway. and now i sound like one of those twats who likes everything until its cool and then says they dont, which im not... oh i give up.

i suggest if this mix was better i would prefer it.

although s-max does indeed rock, welcome sir.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Just reminds me of my old happy hardcore days when DJ Dickhead or some equally stupid moron would suddenly play the theme tune fom the The Smurfs or something ridiculous like that in the middle of his set. Hilarious! Every time. Didn´t get irritating. Not once. Not even when every fucker did it at every damn rave I went to.

Am not taking things too seriously, but this tune just ruins what was otherwise a really good mix. So much so that I burnt my own version onto a cdr, without the coconuts...

:lol:
lebleep
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by lebleep »

i think the senor coconut cover of deep purple's smoke on the water is pretty hot and it has a little bit of clickclack in it so you should all be enjoying it!

one thing that troubles my mind are the vocals on the 1ste and second track..
i know they dont belong to phillipe cam nor matthew dear but what song do they belong to because i heard the original once and its a killer :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Bn1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Bn1 »

Its funny how much hate the Senor Coconut track has got in this thread - I really like how it adds some humour and fun to an otherwise pretty dry mix of tunes. Akufen has a fun side - check out the Hawaiian Wodka Party EP by him for proof :)
nicktem
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nicktem »

whole album is mad. genius
Octopi
-------------------------------------
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

i think the senor cocont track sounds great in the mix.