Berlin afterhours

- open
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

SOM BOM wrote:
Robokopter wrote:after watergate i am surely going to this afterhour: http://www.myspace.com/electronicwaves

maybe 10 minutes by foot
see you there ;)

Guess thats the afters sorted

Didn’t think asking about an after party would cause such a heated debate :lol:

Thanks for you help guys
this community is HOTT! :lol:
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

I'm usually bored after a few hours in the same place. Thank God for Belgium being so small: you can do more pary's in one night and there's always a lot to do everywhere. Although I love techno, minimal, acid, drum'n'bass,... I couldn't bare staying for 48 hours listening to the same stuff. little own in the same club, djeez.

I really think a lot of the problems that clubbing have encountered in the past years (and now) are usually because of the small number of "48 hour people" who make the news and give dance music the bad name it has. There are lots of people who just go out and have fun without drugs, who love the music and who don't walk around like zombies. But that story isn't spectacular enough of course, and it's the idiots who overdose or who stay up for four days who make it to the news ...
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

PsyTox wrote:I'm usually bored after a few hours in the same place. Thank God for Belgium being so small: you can do more pary's in one night and there's always a lot to do everywhere. Although I love techno, minimal, acid, drum'n'bass,... I couldn't bare staying for 48 hours listening to the same stuff. little own in the same club, djeez.

I really think a lot of the problems that clubbing have encountered in the past years (and now) are usually because of the small number of "48 hour people" who make the news and give dance music the bad name it has. There are lots of people who just go out and have fun without drugs, who love the music and who don't walk around like zombies. But that story isn't spectacular enough of course, and it's the idiots who overdose or who stay up for four days who make it to the news ...
different strokes. i cant stand the music changing up so much. i like the unified feeling of being on a themed party with the same people for a slight journey into time. Sober partying is definitely not a spectacular story, but plenty of the music and general history is based on a bit of substance experimentation.

that afterhour looks to be the main thing going for sunday. my left knee is fucked, so im gonna stay in as to not tempt to make it worse. i think.....
freeeeeee
Justin Boiii
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Justin Boiii »

Robokopter wrote:after watergate i am surely going to this afterhour: http://www.myspace.com/electronicwaves

maybe 10 minutes by foot
see you there ;)
Thanks for this. Had a brilliant time.
mando
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mando »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:man, don't you think its wise to get some sleep instead? I understand you want to get your money's worth and all...but that kind of schedule is so brutal on one's body. So unhealthy.
haha, thats german techno lifestyle :lol:
kanner
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by kanner »

is Oktagon still running? havent seen any dates listed there for a long time.
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

no, oktagon was never legal (basically just a semi-squated ruin) and ultimately ran out of time. Other venues pop up...
freeeeeee
ec50
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ec50 »

got to get me down to berlin asap ;)
"Half maximal effective concentration"

www.ecfifty.com
www.myspace.com/ec50
www.soundcloud.com/ec50