Amnesia & DC-10 closed for the next 2 months

- open
the hairy brain
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by the hairy brain »

it Amazes me that dc 10 and amnesia get busted but space remains open. I went to both amnesia and space last year and the drug sales and usage in space seems to be far more obvious than other places.

I think it all comes down to how much these clubs are willing to pay to make the police look the other way, obviously the owners of space/pacha paid that little bit extra this year that others weren't so willing to pay.
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

sucks that they close them during the summer months. lots of lost income for those three clubs. its a pity really. also sad for all the people who booked tickets to go to ibiza, and now they can't go to their favourite spots..
zentex
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by zentex »

Rochey wrote:Spain is the main place that they should give out free water aswell seen as you can't drink the tap water.... :?
huh? looks like you've never been to spain...

the tap water is perfectly drinkable everywhere in spain, at least by my experience
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

zentex wrote:
Rochey wrote:Spain is the main place that they should give out free water aswell seen as you can't drink the tap water.... :?

the tap water is perfectly drinkable everywhere in spain, at least by my experience
Not everywhere, in built up areas it's normally drinkable, I don't know about ibiza specificly though
Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time!

http://www.louchemusic.com
slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

DC10 CIRCOLOCO RE-OPEN THIS MONDAY 25/06. Thanks to all who supported and fought for our rights to party!

Its official now, from extremely reliable sources, DC10 CIRCOLOCO will reopen this Monday 25/06. Ibiza is not dead! "We..re back in action says Andrea Pelino, Circoloco head honcho". Ibiza Voice thank you all who supported and fought for our rights to party, it..s been crutial in this difficult moment. Your voice made the difference... We hope Amnesia and Bora Bora to re -open as soon as possible. Shouldn..t be too long now...

www.ibiza-voice.com
Elektric Salsa
manzatour
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by manzatour »

Rochey wrote:
zentex wrote:

Not everywhere, in built up areas it's normally drinkable, I don't know about ibiza specificly though
i confirm, tap water is really almost everywhere drinkable... in most clubs tap water comes mixed with hot water, so that people has to pay for it.
the goal of those clubs is not making party, is making money!
and until masses of naive tourists come and pay, no reason to change...
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

The water in Spain taste like sh!t so even if its drinkable i wount drink it.
DJ Pedro Mercado
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by DJ Pedro Mercado »

Hi everybody!

Just back from the magic island, Ibiza!!!
with or without the forced closures, the move of Manumission, ... Ibiza still remains thé best party-place to be for me !!!

on my website: http://www.djpedromercado.be you can read a full review with some nice pics

+ here is a video I made @ Circoloco, the most crazy mnml party in the world !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgsvIRt6FWw

Enjoy the madness we experienced !!!
"Volem Circoloco, Volem DC10, Viva la vida Circoloco !!!"

CU all next year in Ibiza?!!!