mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

i like some of the tracks and don't like others...that's all
harold_f
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by harold_f »

loads of important people in here that have "the in" on promo copies of this.
8)
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

Well, all I can offer are my personal tastes & opinions. It's all subjective, certainly. People can like or dislike whatever they want, as do I & I try not to ridicule anyone for their tastes. But I am also a passionate fan who can't help but speak his mind, be it positive or negative.

It's all just my opinion but it appears I'm not alone w/ this perspective.

I calls em like I sees em.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

v404 wrote: I calls em like I sees em.
I appreciate you for that too!
djxlr8r
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djxlr8r »

And I would like to add to v404's last post, since I am also a fan or was a fan rather of MD's early days. Speaking as a fan and knowing how he used to sound like and produce from his Plus 8 days and Jabberjaw days with Perlon, he sounds NOTHING like how he used to. So for the fans that he built and earned from his early days, me included, have a higher standard and expectation for MD. IMO it really is a shame that he sounds nothing like how he used to sound in his early days. I understand that artists take different directions and projects and want to try new things but when these artists take on new ventures go on and on and oversaturate the market like his Audion stuff, it just gets to be an excessive neusance and disappointing for the fans that want, in this case for MD, to just go back to his "roots" if you will and make the music that him Matthew Dear in the first place and that would be his early Spectral stuff (before lead luck to heaven), Plus 8, and of course his Jabberjaw material.
skept
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by skept »

please matthew dear make the exact same music over and over and over again! please every album just like the last please!

this is some of the best music i have heard in my life.
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

skept wrote:please matthew dear make the exact same music over and over and over again! please every album just like the last please!

this is some of the best music i have heard in my life.
:roll:

Well, you're in luck because that's exactly what he's been doing for a few years now. This is the first thing he's done that doesn't sound like Audion in ages and it's basically just an addendum to Leave Luck To Heaven.
minimal house
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by minimal house »

yeah im not vibing to this either.