[Archipel 005] Pheek - En Légère Suspension 2x12" (2007

- wax
morris215
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by morris215 »

pheek wrote:
Red Kite wrote::shock: That sounds horrible! Pressing plant bankrupt? Guess the record industry isn't so well anymore. May I ask where you tried to get it pressed?

Btw looking foward to the vinyls!
The company doesn't exist anymore but was named ACME in US. They did the first 4 of archipel as long as Alphahouse, New Kanada, Clink and a bunch of other labels.

Thanks for your comprehension. I need to update everything today and will also get my promo copies of the album. This is exciting! :D
yeah, we lost our masters to the first loop record we did in the plant going bankrupt. Hence vol 2 is finally coming out now after a year of it being "in the works"... needless to say, I feel your pain
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

Check out your local store!

Meanwhile, we prepared remixes of the album with Tim Xavier, Marc Neyen, Franklin De Costa, Lee Curtiss, Mathias Kaden, Alkarex, Butane... and maybe a few other surprise guests!

hell yeah! can' wait for the remixes to be released! neyen, curtiss, kadnen, alka_rex!! seems like i got two birthdays this year 8) 8)
roebin de freitas
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by roebin de freitas »

Interesting album, for me wolfpack sticks out.
nice work jp!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Now in stores!!!!!!!!!

and also, online at such places as Decks.de!
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

I know I'm late as hell on this but I finally got my vinyl copy this week & I'll be damned if this album isn't STELLAR! It might even be my favorite Pheek release to date. Every track is really really good. Fun, quirky & different.. Congrats to Pheek for putting out such a solid album. :D

Any updates on the remixes? After hearing the full length, I'm dying to hear the remixes.. And are they going to get a vinyl release or just digital? Regardless, my ears eagerly & impatiently await.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

v404 wrote:I know I'm late as hell on this but I finally got my vinyl copy this week & I'll be damned if this album isn't STELLAR! It might even be my favorite Pheek release to date. Every track is really really good. Fun, quirky & different.. Congrats to Pheek for putting out such a solid album. :D

Any updates on the remixes? After hearing the full length, I'm dying to hear the remixes.. And are they going to get a vinyl release or just digital? Regardless, my ears eagerly & impatiently await.
I'm really flattered you enjoyed this and I can't hide I appreciate any recognition as this album took me 2 years to build...

The remixes are coming out soon. Some tracks will go on 12" and some on digital, due to a limitation of our releasing schedule. Next archipel 12" (007) is 2 remixes: Tim Xavier's take on Orage Solaire (already played by Audio and others) and Matias Kaden's warm interpretation on Aye Aya Ashawa. Both are really cool!

Next, we'll see, depending of sales... 8)
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

sauceome buddy.

(that's a mixture of sauce and awesome)
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Got myself a vinyl copy too. Very nice sound, but most tracks sound very similar. A little wider range would do it good as an album. Still I enjoy to play the tracks a lot.

Btw, what about Shadi's Kalimari?
"In my life I widened a lot of holes!" (Jeff Milligan, talking about slipmats)