New Label in 2007 - inviting demo's

- open
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

This is direct marketing to the core! I love it. You've created a buzz here on the forum and you have my full support!! Go ahead and make us proud :D
Do you have any live/dj sets floating around the net by any chance?
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

well, good luck, and then I'm really surprised by your strange reaction.
Texture
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Texture »

nah it was 2 of them trying to piss on my chips as it where, it was out of order and it was addressed, its over as far as im concerned but i just think if people are not supporting something thats fine, but there isnt a need to be negative about it for no reason or without justification.

To everyone else, thanks much appreciated. Working hard to get some good releases lined up il keep everyone updated and there will be a much needed update of my website sometime this week

cheers
Klickhaus record 01 - Texture "Registry Check ep" - Original, remixes from Tim Xavier and Camea - Out now at http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/212 ... ht=texture

also at Beatport and other good record stores
Del
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Del »

Fair enough, I do apologise, just thought it was a strange way to ask for demos and im sure you will receive lots. Good luck with it and yes, I was being presumptious and it was only with reading back i realised I shouldn't have been so negative..

...Anyway, for the record I got the Registry Check from beatport about 2/3 months ago and played the Camea mix quite a bit..

del
Texture
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Texture »

takes a big person to admit their mistakes, so many thanks dude

im not some ogre or scammer, just completely in love with music and trying to better myself

thanks again chief

scott
Klickhaus record 01 - Texture "Registry Check ep" - Original, remixes from Tim Xavier and Camea - Out now at http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/212 ... ht=texture

also at Beatport and other good record stores
RussC
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RussC »

good luck man,, do what your doing, if you want it to work bad enough, it will! as for the way you came out to ask for demos? who cares, theres alot of artist's on this board, why not ask? cant hurt right?

anyways,
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

I agree too great way to get some demos... thats what this site is all about anyway... Music... so maybe i do some studio time and see if I can send some stuff your way.
svenlito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by svenlito »

I wish u good Luck!