What is your ringtone on your mobile?

- open
hotpace
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hotpace »

mlexicon wrote:dont be a pussy. it was funny.
You my friend, are one of the type of Americans that are unfortunately giving you're country such a bad name the world over with your gung ho attitude to war and tragedy.
I wonder if you'd have appreciated such 'dark humour' when the floods of New Orleans happened or the Trade Centre got smashed to the ground??
:roll:

Ho ho fucking ho you retard!
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

if a gunshot ringtone offends you....id suggest staying inside your mums flat for the rest of your life....better yet...maybe if u ask her nicely you could crawl back into her pussy...should be nice and safe in there
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

pointless, man. altho, i really don't see a problem with humour. i hope you understand that it didnt do any harm to anyone. in the end it's just words..noone got killed. ur exagerating a bit too much man.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

u got a right to say what you want, whether other people like it or not is of no significance. some places...certain topics or ways of speaking may be inappropriate...but mnml board certainly isnt one of those places.

hotpace should go make his own board and allow only happy words like sunshine and pillows. im sure itll be much better to his liking
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

mlexicon wrote:u got a right to say what you want, whether other people like it or not is of no significance. some places...certain topics or ways of speaking may be inappropriate...but mnml board certainly isnt one of those places.

hotpace should go make his own board and allow only happy words like sunshine and pillows. im sure itll be much better to his liking
i agree on that. most don't remember that it's a fuckin message board. it differs from real life occurances and people's character.
emoke
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by emoke »

mlexicon, move to Israel and we'll see what will you think about a joke like that... why do you have to insist? pathetic!
I own all of your candies!
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

ok, just stop now. enuff.
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

no ringtone, hate 'em.
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."