Does the medium play the artist?

- open
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

idealstandard wrote: Three millions Celine Dion fans can't be wrong you know.
...ahem!... [cough cough cough].... well you could be right... I am not categorically excluding thaaaaaat....noooononono... hehehe

...though I'm pretty sure more than three million Celine NON-fans think otherwise. By the same rationale they would be less wrong...

lol

Edit: fck I hate Cenile.
Time will tell, I'm quite sure that most of the things we're hearing today will be forgotten next year.
It's funny you say this because I was at a buddy's place earlier... he put a cd on and I go:

-What's this?... it's kinda ok...but still rather the masturbatory kind of minimal sh!t everyone forgets about...
-You really are a bitch you know!! YOU did this sh!t three years ago!!
-Oh.

He also told me he really likes it.

It all became clear.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

thom wrote:-You really are a bitch you know!! YOU did this sht three years ago!!
hahhahah this is good. rly
and I'd also recommend to listen some minimal minimal instead of every last perlon (and his dog) release
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Macsz
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Macsz »

I do think this is a usefull topic but I think it's useless. It's in every part of the music industry the same. When something is underground you only can get succes by making good quality music.... The more people who like the music "like mnml" the more populair it gets and then it sometimes happenes that people like the music just because it's mnml and not because of the good quality. And the artists notice that alsow and keep producing crap but if crap sells hey what the heck you know... it's money and money is life these days... Look at the ILT belgium line up this year ... you will know enough
http://www.musicman.be

remember kids its down the street not across
trak660
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Does the medium play the artist?

Post by trak660 »

pizzamon wrote:Why do you do what you do? Are you trying to be cool? Do you want people to notice you? After all, you can play and produce music at home for yourself, just as well as in front of a crowd. Do you really have anything to say? Before most of you were losing your babyteeth people could use music to communicate with, and understand the world around them. The music industry went south when it began to play the artist; so stop being so narcissistic, and get off the drugs. :idea:
Why wouldn't I want to be noticed?
It serves no purpose for me to spin and compose music at home for myself! :roll:
Music is for sharing!