[FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

- wax
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [FOFLTD11] Nail - Ode Rammel

Post by koerperklaus »

donas wrote:
koerperklaus wrote:boring and totally respectless to the real vinyl-collectors and lovers who had to fight or spend a lot of money for this true and rare gem!

Such an arrogant post... Gimme a break man... cannot stand how some people think they're so much better than everyone else just because they can afford rare records or they started digging earlier when stuff was cheaper.
If you're a "real vinyl-collector" as you pretend it shouldn't matter that it gets reissued... it's having the original that matters. I see myself as a collector too and one day I'll try and get the original but in the meantime it's good to have a reissue and I don't think I'm being a "fake music lover" because of that... and the artist gets some money. But you'd rather get it from some other "true music lover" right.
To be honest I understand some of the arguments against represses and reissues but please stop with that attitude it's seriously annoying and uncalled for!
to be even more honest: you dont give a sh!t about arguments against represses ;) and annoying is only to read your arguments for what ever they stand for- or just sell out of one of the very last really rare records.

many people have fought and searched for these kinda records- they spend a LOT of time and maybe lot of money too. with this shitty repress you just sh!t on all the energy and love the yput into this search and the happiness they felt when they finally got their copy in their own hands after maybe a year or two of effort and sweat!

if you have never experienced sth like this you surely cannot feel it in the end!

maybe you should try to contact ricardo villalobos to do a rerelease of his mdma release! that would be awesome as well!
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

koerperklaus wrote:boring and totally respectless to the real vinyl-collectors and lovers who had to fight or spend a lot of money for this true and rare gem!
Look who we got here... Another butt hurt collector/smalltime bedroom dj.
koerperklaus wrote:fear of flying should better release new interesting stuff
Mind your own business, son.
koerperklaus wrote:try to do fast money
That's one (the butt hurt collector's) way to look at it (the wrong one, i should add). The other being that they make these records available to a wider audience and for a reasonable price.
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus »

breton wrote:
Look who we got here... Another butt hurt collector/smalltime bedroom dj.
koerperklaus wrote:fear of flying should better release new interesting stuff
Mind your own business, son.
koerperklaus wrote:try to do fast money
That's one (the butt hurt collector's) way to look at it (the wrong one, i should add). The other being that they make these records available to a wider audience and for a reasonable price.
haha: yes father! thanks for reminding me :* you might be just angry about what i say, but if you have the ability to think you will recognize that its more than true what i am writing ;)
breton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by breton »

koerperklaus wrote:its more than true what i am writing ;)
No, you're just a butt hurt smalltimer.
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus »

breton wrote:
koerperklaus wrote:its more than true what i am writing ;)
No, you're just a butt hurt smalltimer.
ok, thank you darling! dont be sad! one time, some time in the future you might be able to understand- if not, anyway... you are doin the right thing!
donas
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by donas »

Don't wanna turn this thread into a massive argument and to be honest it seems like a bit of a waste of cyber-ink.
I'm not gonna repeat all of what I've said previously (and which you obviously haven't read or properly understood)
But all I'm asking you really is to at least have the decency to not put into doubt the love other people have for this music. Do you know how much time, money and effort I spend on it?

No one is shitting one anyone's work (except you shitting on the artist's if anything). Just a label trying to make the music more accessible and get the producer some well-deserved money. And some (most) of us just can't afford all those expensive records for the moment... so represses and reissues are more than welcome. And as I said to the collectors it's the original that counts...
It says a lot that you are so concerned by this... not to mention the way you try to get your point across...
Don't think I'll say anything more after that considering the way this is turning out but I had to respond to this nonsense :roll:
Last edited by donas on Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

koerperklaus wrote: maybe you should try to contact ricardo villalobos to do a rerelease of his mdma release! that would be awesome as well!
of course it would be awesome, and i gurantee it will happen, just have patience :)
koerperklaus
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by koerperklaus »

Themis wrote:
koerperklaus wrote: maybe you should try to contact ricardo villalobos to do a rerelease of his mdma release! that would be awesome as well!
of course it would be awesome, and i gurantee it will happen, just have patience :)
haha: i try!