[LICKMYDECK011] - PETRE INSPIRESCU - MARCEL Si Fiii

- wax
fir3
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: [LICKMYDECK011] - PETRE INSPIRESCU - MARCEL Si Fii

Post by fir3 »

s.k. wrote:to the guys that said they could buy it without listening.. i'm sorry but thats just plain saying "I am not into music, I am into hype."
good beats though :)
^ this and:
roland wrote:i was thinking exactly the same.. quality output as usual from pedro and a fair price even with killer artworks!! no way to skip this :D ..
^ this

It would indeed be a better world if people dropped the hype and start being themselves.
Roy Koch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Roy Koch »

s.k. wrote:nice beats but on top theres not much but drones.. come on, is that all the Buchla can do? have to listen to the full tracks though, there may be more to it..

to the guys that said they could buy it without listening.. i'm sorry but thats just plain saying "I am not into music, I am into hype."

good beats though :)
Please don't jump to any stupid conclusions. I was just using that as a figure of speech, meaning that Pedro never disappoints me. Of course I listened to the samples, and I was right; samples sound awesome and I am going to buy this record.
Themis
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Themis »

Roy Koch wrote: Please don't jump to any stupid conclusions. I was just using that as a figure of speech, meaning that Pedro never disappoints me. Of course I listened to the samples, and I was right; samples sound awesome and I am going to buy this record.

hm no, no.. i think you are just not as much into music as we are :D
Santillana
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Santillana »

When you look at Petre's track record and see he hasn't disappointed on a single release of his. Then take into account the level of standard LMD holds for its releases, it's not hype to say "I'd buy with or without samples" it's knowing the artist and the platform they are releasing on. Sure, I could of been wrong but the samples came out and I wasn't.
Psychojax
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Psychojax »

where can we pre order this goodie?
Matt Jolley
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Matt Jolley »

Thanks for the support guys!

Will post pre-order links when available 8)
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Santillana wrote:When you look at Petre's track record and see he hasn't disappointed on a single release of his. Then take into account the level of standard LMD holds for its releases, it's not hype to say "I'd buy with or without samples" it's knowing the artist and the platform they are releasing on. Sure, I could of been wrong but the samples came out and I wasn't.
lol
JasperW89
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JasperW89 »

Samples sound great, instant buy!