what do you enjoy in life?

- open
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

I love travelling and exploring new cities.
Checking out the vibe of the people in bars and clubs, checking out the art, design and the architecture. The food, the whine.. just having a good life.
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

Well, i could say i just enjoy life in a hedonistic kind of way... and yeah, i like to go to a party, to hear some good music, to smoke some sht, drink a beer or two... i really like hangin' out with my friends, and making love to my girlfriend (or just spending time with her in any way)... but i suppouse the best feeling - playing somewhere and looking to ppls good reactions on the things i play -> no better feeling! It's just sad i haven't got so much opportunity to do that :cry:
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

OK here's one (call me weird but hey this is mnml.nl right? :P):

I really (and I mean REALLY) enjoy watching Gardeners' World on BBC 2 on Friday evening. It's just so incredibly relaxing to watch. The slow pace of the program, the atmosphere, the British accents, it's just fantastic :D Too bad it's on at the same time as Top Gear on Dutch tv, cos I really like that program too :?
astro
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by astro »

reading, taking vacations, eating, techno, getting laid, getting high, watching cartoons, jerking around with friends, arranging the garden, having a bath, walking down by the shore, sleeping....

@ plaster: man, are you planning to write a poem book or sthg? you seem to have found your feelings, getting in touch with a new sensibility and falling in love with life. :lol: hahahah, respect.
zero.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

midi wrote: @ plaster: man, are you planning to write a poem book or sthg? you seem to have found your feelings, getting in touch with a new sensibility and falling in love with life. :lol: hahahah, respect.

it's just a weird time right now... time for a new chapter i guess. :?
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

delayer wrote:youre from seaside ..... now i thought of rijeka, my fav town here in cro .... its where i feel like home and enjoy every moment .... smoking on the shore, drinking beer and watching the town panorama which is concurrently ugly and beautiful ....

love being part of the nature ... the area where i live is so boards of canada :D

yeah, seaside rocks... i don't know how much would i manage to endure in a big city without the power of the sea.

speaking of BoC... hehehe, nice to see someone digs them...i'm a huge fan!
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

music- makes me think im special for appreciating it so much

pussy- so much fun

my dog - i like watching him have fun everywhere he goes

my friends- without them my life is so 2 dimensional

internet- love the fact that i can speak my mind to the whole world. even though i live in the middle of the desert

technology- thanks for making it possible for a poor fck like me to make music and everything else I do with my trusty mac.

family- my mom is the best, and so are my grandmas.

art- the other side of me

learning- nice to know sh!t

pussy- seems to make everything above that much better when you got a nice piece of pussy
entropy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by entropy »

mlexicon wrote:pussy- so much fun

pussy- seems to make everything above that much better when you got a nice piece of pussy
Was that deliberately repeated twice r? :D
"So the kids take a pill to feel the funk and the DJ takes a pill to feel the funk. I don't take a pill to feel the funk." (Derrick May)