what did you do for nye?

- open
Hay-T
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Hay-T »

We've hired a big house in the middle of nowhere, putted some turntables on a freezer, and partied from friday-evening till sunday-evening non-stop with 20-25 partyfreaks!!
Best newyear ever had in fact, everything was there. Partypeople, good music, a lot of drinks, fireworks, sleeping places, and good food :p
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

@ friends summerhouse in some small town. alcohol - e - shrooms - more e - alcohol - alcohol - more alcohol. Went to some small club whith shitty music and partied there a few hours. Then had an encounter with some local morons and now my friend has to get himself a new kitchen door. Laughed about it later, the jerk who kicked it in will not.

had fun.
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

went to a friends house, small party with 10 of my closest friends...after that to a bar, some E, lots of beer, 9 o clock to an after, more E, lost my bankcard and creditcard, called teh creditcardservice and tried to remember my 8 digit accescode....after 5 minutes or so the lady on the phone gave away the acces code, fortunaltely. :lol:
Renze
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Renze »

I was going to get drunk, snort coke, take XTC and smoke weed but you guys took it all :shock:

Seriously though, I had the worst NYE in years. Better plan ahead next time cos if you don't have anything to do it will certainly be boring.
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

lol.
at least u didn't fell into a lake through the ice tryin to escape some d00ds tryin to whip ur ass :D
(my ny wasn't so fortunate, but one of my friends had a chance to experience this)
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Renze wrote:I was going to get drunk, snort coke, take XTC and smoke weed but you guys took it all :shock:
that's cause i took it...and in that order just about. lol was at a party in nyc where mike bryant,plexus,function,alka_rex spun. good time had by all. tried to check out dan bell and plaslaiko at an after hours but ended up back at the crib to chill.
accdntly
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by accdntly »

wow!!! mnml likes its drugs.
blueflame
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by blueflame »

after 12 i went to a party, Titonton Duvante was playing (really nice btw) and some local dj's
me with my crazy friends :lol: :lol: