How much grief do you get for making music???!!

- open
simonb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by simonb »

Only when I can't keep up with conversations about the latest shite TV programmes cos I spend my few free hours making music (or DJing or 'digging' for tunes...) ;)
Utopian82
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Utopian82 »

S.D.L wrote:Grief for producing, none.

Grief for gameing, all the time..

You should twist her inside and out in the bedroom. I bet she doesn't say anything again. Works for me..
How the hell do you find tim to make music, play games and have a gf?? I need to know the answer!!! :shock:
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

ask yourself a question
what do you need a girlfriend for
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Utopian82 wrote:
S.D.L wrote:Grief for producing, none.

Grief for gameing, all the time..

You should twist her inside and out in the bedroom. I bet she doesn't say anything again. Works for me..
How the hell do you find tim to make music, play games and have a gf?? I need to know the answer!!! :shock:
It's not so hard. Just find the right girlfriend. I have a job, a label, make music, play games, go party, go to restaurants. The reason why I can combine it is simple: my wife just likes the same things 8)
Utopian82
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Utopian82 »

Luckily ended up with the right girlfriend... she also makes music so she's completely on the same wavelength and compared to anybody else it's pretty easy to sit down and make music without being harassed. :) (one downer, she doesn't like clubs but that's where the mates come in handy)

Very impressed Psytox, I honestly don't know how to find the time for all of that. I literally quit my job 2 1/2 weeks ago and moved to Canada for 4 months so that I can concentrate on music as I was getting back from work at 8-9pm!! How would you say you split your hours in between all of that?
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by . »

apanell wrote:ask yourself a question
Utopian82
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Utopian82 »

apanell wrote:ask yourself a question
Nobody needs a girlfriend but just like any other human they are handy. :)
daniellesniewski
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daniellesniewski »

throw a glass full of whiskey against a wall when the topic comes up again. she'll get the message